FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

We should be ok then according to snnemcs's chart !
Apparently WBA fans hate him according to Twitter, he did something against them when they played Blackpool. Any idea what he did?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

I think it will be Mulumbu and Delph. The midfield will be crucial. I would also play Lowton and Bacuna so they can double up on that new winger the Baggies have should it be needed.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I think it will be Mulumbu and Delph. The midfield will be crucial. I would also play Lowton and Bacuna so they can double up on that new winger the Baggies have should it be needed.

amfiltano play on the right so he will be up against luna Brunt/Berahino plays on the left but i would play them both anyway both got good delverey and will help each other in defence could be a good partnership in time.

Me n loyal on the p*ss broad street from 15-30, anyone joining us before going to the yamthorns?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Seems like you've been on the p*ss already mate.
A little bit mate, but edited it

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Ill be up town mate. Going the German Market around mid-day and then apparently most Villa are drinking in the 'Rose Villa Tavern' in the Jewelry quater and then getting the tram upto the Hawthorns.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived