FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

Terrible first half. Baker, Bacuna, and Clarke looked dodgy. Could easily have been 4 or 5 down by half time.

The triple substitution made it a completely different game. We were a different team after that. Just hope we keep those boys fit. It's amazing just how improved Delph is. Ron Vlaar made a great point after the game saying the difference compared to last season. We go 2-0 down tonight and fight back really well. Last season we concede early on and the heads just drop. Progress

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

Terrible first half. Baker, Bacuna, and Clarke looked dodgy. Could easily have been 4 or 5 down by half time.

The triple substitution made it a completely different game. We were a different team after that. Just hope we keep those boys fit. It's amazing just how improved Delph is. Ron Vlaar made a great point after the game saying the difference compared to last season. We go 2-0 down tonight and fight back really well. Last season we concede early on and the heads just drop. Progress

I think that there is by far the biggest part of our progression this season.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

shocker for most of the team first half. lucky to be 2-0 down, shane long, i wish he played like that for ireland, he was brilliant. we coulda taken this game after the subs but my frustration for tonev and well sylla didnt even look match fit. the closing down with west brom were brilliant at times. i thought we were bad at the newcastle game....

never thought i be saying this but im questioning lamberts picking and well his panic subs too. if one of those lads not match fit and they werent by any means got injured it coulda cost us dearly in the long term.

im very happy with the point and i really could see us winning in some parts of the second half but at what cost ???

not just the players but the manager seriously has to get his act together

newcomer.png

bang on man,very sloppy pass from Bacuna i prefer him in midfield, and Clark is hopefully only a stop -gap L.B. lets not forget his true position is a centre back, but reckon he try,s his best---can,t remember but did we come back last season from a 2-0 deficit?---this season we,ve come back at The Emirates against Citeh and tonight,that is progress and shows character--reckon although a yorkshire lad Delphy luvs this club----you only have to watch his reactions,----am real pleased the lad has started to deliver--some of us knew he had it in his locker.

almost 3 points---but after being 2 down and after that first half show----i am well pleased with a point,!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

First half is one that will live ling in the memory as one of the worst performances i have ever seen from a Villa Team, 2nd half we were all over em and deserved the win we could have got had Gabby not been off side!

Lambert made errors in the first half but fair play he got it bang on in the 2nd period! lets face it, we did to them what they did to us last season!

very happy with the point and on wards we go!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

First half is one that will live ling in the memory as one of the worst performances i have ever seen from a Villa Team, 2nd half we were all over em and deserved the win we could have got had Gabby not been off side! Lambert made errors in the first half but fair play he got it bang on in the 2nd period! lets face it, we did to them what they did to us last season! very happy with the point and on wards we go!
Just watched it all again . Lambet got it so wrong last night . Still say Kojak is not good enough . But great fight back from the villa and I for one am happy with another away point .

funniest.gif

First half was a shambles, CB playing full back, Bacuna static, and we gave them a 2 goal start.

Bring on the big guns and it changes the game, just shows that our fringe players are not good enough ATM, the question is, will they ever be ?

Great atmosphere even at 2-0 down, just shows how we really are pride of the midlands !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

One sniffer dog redundant this morning lol

And a young albion fan locked up !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture??

On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there is something there and to write him off now would be stupid.

Someone said baker should give up playing football and Clark should get ready for a career at Bolton.

Same person said that Westwood is useless lol.

The first half was a poor showing, a very poor showing but do you know what it reminded me of? Last season! And there's a reason for that, last season we had an inexperienced young squad full of potential that desperately needed game time. first half was pretty much a squad in the same part of its learning curve as the one we had last year, yeah I know it was only 3 changes but those 3 changes IMO are the glue that sticks that inexperienced squad from last season together and makes it into a football team and without them we have that young inexperienced team from last season with some even less experienced potential and it doesn't work.......... Yet

If we're honest you could be talking about on here :whistling:

The problem with facebook, twitter, and the like, is that not all posters are not always followers of the clubs/players they're slating.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived