West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

what a difference the substitutuions made---as many of us suspected---a game of 2 halves,

Gabby n Delph upset and Gabby,s pace scared em---

good comeback you Villa Boyz---

Gabby and Delph must play when fit---lambo,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

What annoys me is we were substandard vs Cardiff at home, yet he plays the same team against an inform WBA side.

We've been sh*t most of the season and Bacuna's free kick was the only difference against a pretty poor Cardiff side.

Tonight I thought West Brom went into their shells second half and in reality we could and should have been dead and buried at the break. I'm relieved to get the point, but I'm not gonna get carried away.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I think people are overlooking the fact that all the subs were injured players which lambert didn't want to use much unless absolutely necessary, if we had been winning we would have seen all three but probably only for about 20 mins to get some fitness.

Task for jan must be to sort the midfield out and the summer is to sort the overall quality of the squad out

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

lambo has just said on Sky that all 3 did,nt resume training till Friday---- so full credit to him probably did,nt want to use em unless he had to--

hopefully they,ll have no repercussions--- and will be there at the start on Saturday----

to come back from 2-0 down shows a fighting character within the side----and thats dam good,

the fresh energy input by Delph Gabby and Andi was so so effective and clearly visible---but what a finish by "Westie"

dont it feel good to come -back from 2 down-- almost feels like a blinkin win!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I felt the most inspired sub was the Delph one. Not that the other subs were ineffective. I just felt his involvement meant Westwood and El ahmadi could move forward to more advanced roles so much so that they both scored. Delph is easily our best midfielder, now all we need is another decent midfielder to accompany him, maybe even Bacuna.

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture??

On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there is something there and to write him off now would be stupid.

Someone said baker should give up playing football and Clark should get ready for a career at Bolton.

Same person said that Westwood is useless lol.

The first half was a poor showing, a very poor showing but do you know what it reminded me of? Last season! And there's a reason for that, last season we had an inexperienced young squad full of potential that desperately needed game time. first half was pretty much a squad in the same part of its learning curve as the one we had last year, yeah I know it was only 3 changes but those 3 changes IMO are the glue that sticks that inexperienced squad from last season together and makes it into a football team and without them we have that young inexperienced team from last season with some even less experienced potential and it doesn't work.......... Yet

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

was in the Masons in Solihull and the noses were out in force. sh*t 1st half but felt like a win to get a point. Great last quarter but again we were sh*t off the ball. As predicted 2-2. Points are all I care about (and pints). Was having a fag when el ahamdi scored.......as if he knocked one in as was shocking all night. Glad the noses were annoyed though as there were plenty of villains in Solihull tonight!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Archived