FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

If we put a solid side attacking side at the Albion then we should be too much for them to handle as they will think they have the edge on us after recent performances at Old Trafford and Chelsea. Hope Bakuna plays and Delph and Gabby are back as Gabby seems to put a shift in against the Midland rivals. cant wait for the game now, sick of internationals they seem to be getting more and more frequent

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

If we put a solid side attacking side at the Albion then we should be too much for them to handle as they will think they have the edge on us after recent performances at Old Trafford and Chelsea. Hope Bakuna plays and Delph and Gabby are back as Gabby seems to put a shift in against the Midland rivals. cant wait for the game now, sick of internationals they seem to be getting more and more frequent
Gabby won't be fit

funniest.gif

Seems it could be 3-4 weeks

As long as Delph is back i will be happy and the boys put a solid shift in as in my opinion it will be a proper derby as its under the lights , cold and poss raining. its got the makings of a right good scrap. lets hope the Lions come through and were sitting on 17 points after it.

Seems it could be 3-4 weeks

has there been any clarification on this or is it your interpretation?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

maybe a good chant for the this game would be,

theres only one

Andre Marriner!!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Who else can play rb ? The game changed when bacuna pushed up and lowton. Went at rb.Baker is far better than Clark at cb IMHO

I agree and like the prospect of Bacuna further upfield but I also like that our defence has been sound of late after we leaked goals for so long. I would rather keep him at RB unless we can replace him there with another solid defender and push Lowton further forward instead.

Totally agree re Baker over Clark, no contest.

Maybe another option is Clark to RB? Sure we lose some go forward but hopefully releasing Bacuna and co will give us the spark we're chasing anyway? Just a thought, I just like being sound defensively first and working on our attack rather than weakening a defence that is finally showing some steel.

Archived