FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

Just tell them mate, if it wasn't for the English everyone would be a kraut ! 3 hours till departure time !
Roll on kick off,, I need to relax . At a villa game ? No chance. Lol

funniest.gif

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

Just tell them mate, if it wasn't for the English everyone would be a kraut !

3 hours till departure time !

...and the trains would run on time etc etc etc.....

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Any news on gabby ? I actually think we need him tonight

Cant find anything on the net

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

skysports are saying everyone is fit in the preview, well except for bennet

Fantastic news get everyone on the pitch and giving 100%. cant wait to see Delph back i bet hes chomping at the bit to play in a game like this

COME ON YOU LIONS

Fantastic news get everyone on the pitch and giving 100%. cant wait to see Delph back i bet hes chomping at the bit to play in a game like this

COME ON YOU LIONS

i would still wait for the line up mate, though hope skysports are correct. read a heading earlier saying lambert spoilt for choice but couldnt read the article as had to run out the door. now i cant find it lol

newcomer.png

i would still wait for the line up mate, though hope skysports are correct. read a heading earlier saying lambert spoilt for choice but couldnt read the article as had to run out the door. now i cant find it lol

This is proper Derby day tention now cant be bothered with work got two meetings this afternoon and scheduling later for tomorrow. i can do without this crap today need to get home ready for the game. So wish i was going tonight i need a live football fix and a good one at that

Archived