FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

To be fair by 430 i reckon it will sell out, thats fate protecting you Mate!
Only 1,000 mate? The baggies police account on Twitter stated yesterday he expects around 25,000 including the Villa fans?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

Only 1,000 mate? The baggies police account on Twitter stated yesterday he expects around 25,000 including the Villa fans?

damn, that leaves about 2500 tickets spare still!....great support they have at the baggies!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

damn, that leaves about 2500 tickets spare still!....great support they have at the baggies!

the clock needs to hurry up!!! want to be on the road already

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Calm down mate lol .

mate there's a cold beer at the end of the journey for me...I've pratically not touched a drop since Cardiff!

hows the Insurance types getting on today?

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

mate there's a cold beer at the end of the journey for me...I've pratically not touched a drop since Cardiff! hows the Insurance types getting on today?
Doing my head in ,, that's what they are doing Get some strange questions of the forensic dept ,,

funniest.gif

They asked if I could supply all the boots my staff wore last 3 weeks inside factory . I just pointed to the burnt ,twisted lockers and smiled lol

because normal standard practise is to keep all staff boots for a period of time after they've used them, along with all other items!! :wow: :wow: Bizarre intend!!

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

because normal standard practise is to keep all staff boots for a period of time after they've used them, along with all other items!! :wow: :wow: Bizarre intend!!
They are not actually interested because no one was hurt ,, going through the motions and just wasting my time . One just keeps moaning how cold it is !, I replyed ,, it wasn't cold here last Saturday !!!!!!!! When some one set light to my factory lol

funniest.gif

Just tell them mate, if it wasn't for the English everyone would be a kraut !

3 hours till departure time !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived