FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

1-1 I reckon, No ale for me either, driving as no addies coach !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

I would like to see

Guzan

Lowton Clark Vlaar Luna

Sylla Westwood Delph

Bacuna Gabby

Benteke

Just a side note, I didnt realise how quick Bacuna was he caught Frazier Campbell who is no slouch and he had a good start on him!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

I have it as : West Brom 0-2 Aston Villa in the Prediction League.

The results today {10/11/2013} sees AVFC slip to 11th in the EPL.

EPL Table, teams from 8th to 18th as at 10/11/2013 & Next Matches, 23-24-25/11/2013 :

08 Man City.... 11 16 19 : H Tottenham (24th)
09 Newcastle... 11 -1 17 : H Norwich
10 W B Albion.. 11 +0 14 : H Aston Villa (25th)
11 Aston Villa. 11 -1 14 : A W B Albion (25th) - KO 20:00 hours
12 Hull City... 11 -5 14 : H C Palace
13 Swansea City 11 +0 12 : A Fulham
14 Cardiff City 11 -6 12 : H Man United (24th)
15 Norwich City 11 -12 11 : A Newcastle
16 West Ham.... 11 -2 10 : H Chelsea
17 Stoke City.. 11 -4 10 : H Sunderland
18 Fulham...... 11 -9 10 : H Swansea

AVFC RFC SAFC

I would like to see

Guzan

Lowton Clark Vlaar Luna

Sylla Westwood Delph

Bacuna Gabby

Benteke

Just a side note, I didnt realise how quick Bacuna was he caught Frazier Campbell who is no slouch and he had a good start on him!

Clark over Baker?

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Clark over Baker?
Not for me , ever !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Not for me , ever !

Maybe the auto-correct on his phone is just winding him up...

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

I would like to see

Guzan

Lowton Clark Vlaar Luna

Sylla Westwood Delph

Bacuna Gabby

Benteke

yeah thats the formation i would go for, bacuna changed the midfield completely when lowton was brought on against cardiff, might be a little narrow though, in saying that, its hard not to see goals out of that player selected formation

newcomer.png

Ditto that. Just can't get excited at the prospect of Lowton at RB either, a little further forward sure as he can play and can also produce a wicked cross but not as our last line.
Who else can play rb ? The game changed when bacuna pushed up and lowton. Went at rb. Baker is far better than Clark at cb IMHO

image.png

Archived