Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

The Film Thread

Get your mom to phone sky and ask what deals they have on the movie channels. That's all I did and I got them for £1 a month for the next three months.
I have sky movies

Watched 'Green Street' that I'd somehow never seen before. Fell asleep.

Watched 'Great Expectations' with Robert DeNiro. Fell asleep.

Watched 'Away Days'. Wish I'd fallen asleep.

Watched Django unchained a couple of weeks back......absolutely loved it and had a big grin on my face from ear to ear.

In response to some of the other posts. Love all the new Batman films, can't watch anything with Will Ferrel in it, I find him to irritating.

And Deano good to see you giving them lads a good movie education, Eastwood and Bond absolute class. Which reminds me I saw Skyfall a while back and is as good as any bond film ever made.

Watched Django unchained a couple of weeks back......absolutely loved it and had a big grin on my face from ear to ear.

In response to some of the other posts. Love all the new Batman films, can't watch anything with Will Ferrel in it, I find him to irritating.

And Deano good to see you giving them lads a good movie education, Eastwood and Bond absolute class. Which reminds me I saw Skyfall a while back and is as good as any bond film ever made.

Nice one dorset, watched skyfall myself not long back. love the bond movies, goldfinger is still the best.

will have to start them on hammer horrer films soon.

Watched 'Green Street' that I'd somehow never seen before. Fell asleep.

Watched 'Great Expectations' with Robert DeNiro. Fell asleep.

Watched 'Away Days'. Wish I'd fallen asleep.

Green street 2 and 3 are proper shite

Green street 2 and 3 are proper shite

Green Street 2 is one of the worst films I have ever seen!

Watched the new Thor film at the cinema the other night was good if ya like that kinda film

Elysium - Pretty good

R.I.P.D - Terrible don't waste ya time!

Man of steel - I liked it but it gets a lot of hate

last night i watched gran torino, never seen it before thought it was brilliant. defo worth a watch if u havent seen it, i watch most films with subtitles on as the missus is spanish, i would recommend subtitles for this, either im goin deaf or some accents just go over my head, take ur pick lol

Nice one dorset, watched skyfall myself not long back. love the bond movies, goldfinger is still the best.

will have to start them on hammer horrer films soon.

Now I'm not sure if your serious or not on the hammer films as they do get some stick but I will admit to quite liking them but if i'm in the mood for some "classic" horror I love the old 30s RKO films with Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff and Lon Chaney, but keep that to yourself Deano or people will start thinking I'm a bit of a sad t**t.

Now I'm not sure if your serious or not on the hammer films as they do get some stick but I will admit to quite liking them but if i'm in the mood for some "classic" horror I love the old 30s RKO films with Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff and Lon Chaney, but keep that to yourself Deano or people will start thinking I'm a bit of a sad t**t.

love it dorset. I don't watch too many films but every so often I set the TiVo box to record all the old horror classics.

I will watch the older films as you say from the 30s onwards but I prefer the British hammer films as these are the ones I remember from childhood.

I have already done the hammer house of horror series so tales of the unexpected will also be next up on the TiVo record list.

love it dorset. I don't watch too many films but every so often I set the TiVo box to record all the old horror classics. I will watch the older films as you say from the 30s onwards but I prefer the British hammer films as these are the ones I remember from childhood. I have already done the hammer house of horror series so tales of the unexpected will also be next up on the TiVo record list.
You sad twats lol