Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

The Film Thread

the way way back is a great little film and the purge are the only films I've enjoyed lately

I thought The Purge sucked...fascinating idea though

the dark knight trilogy are amazing both of them. anyone no where you can watch films online? FREE
Get your mom to phone sky and ask what deals they have on the movie channels. That's all I did and I got them for £1 a month for the next three months.

over the last few weeks sat with my boys and watched, a fist full of dollars, a few dollars more and the good the bad and the ugly.

great films and my kids loved them.

will probably sit down with them next and do all the James Bonds from the start to finish.

Watched these withing the last week.

R.I.P.D.- sh*t. poor CGI.

Olympus has fallen - Good action, Unrealistic plot(but i don't think they were going for realistic just kick ass)

World war Z - didn't want to enjoy it but did. camera work was deliberately disorientating.

One chance - got dragged my the missus to see it but ended up enjoying it. typical heart warming story of overcoming ones demons.

Now You See Me - Good film, makes you think.

films so far this year that i have seen that i think are worth a shot are as follows

django unchained western/crime (imdb 8.5)

broken city crime ( imdb 6.1)

evil dead horror (imdb 6.5)

elysium action/sci fi (imdb 6.9)

the call crime/thriller (imdb 6.6)

trance crime/drama/mystery (imdb 6.9)

jack the giant slayer. adventure (imdb 6.3)

this is the end. comedy (imdb 7.0)

this year i have seen most block busters, oblivion, world war z, pacific rim etc

i can safely say they are all super shite. i dont know how these type of brain dead movies even get to the cimema with expectation of been good. over all a disapointing year for movies.

next film i would like to see is captain philips

other than that i cant think of another film coming out this year that i want to watch.

This is the end was well funny. I wanted to watch Rihanna die over and over

yeah that film, super bad, and team america would be up the very top for my fav comedies

thought i was goin to see The Worlds End by the guys that did shaun of the dead in the cinema and mistakingly went in and watched that flick lol. quality film