Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

The Film Thread

it was the front cover that got me. i remember reading about that aqua dinosaur years ago. sorta looks part seal part crocodile.

jurassic-world-poster-mosasaurus-646x102

Yeah I kind of thought that dinosaur was forced into the movie for obvious reasons if you've seen it. I didn't really see the purpose of it. Was neat though. I thought they did a great job on the visual effects

Just back from seeing Legend with Tom Hardy, i thought the Kray movie with the Kemp brothers was a little better but my God Tom Hardy is a sublime actor!!

you actually forget he is playing both twins!!

well worth a watch!

where do i start with this.

its been a long time since i saw a decent movie. django comes to mind is when i saw a good old flick that i wanted and the film wanted to flow with some sort of harmony to make not just the audience but the individual talk absolute bollox for a min. are u this far yet??

chappie, decent flick if u are into sci fi.

most recent i seen was the lobster. there was me, the missus and another couple in the cinema. klien this is a movie for u, if u want to explore the study of film. this one is most probs as bizarre as it gets. (well in my world anyways) check it out.

i find myself going to movies now for action cgi flicks more so than story lines which is disapointing. a friend said to me years ago that they had ran out of melodies that sound good to the human ear, thats why X-factor rehashed/regurgitated shite is so massive now. i guess the same could be said for film

anyways. a top 5 which trust me is gonna be hard to pick for 2015.

(15 fukin mins later)

ex machina

straight outta compton. (totally untrue)

the lobster

i cant even find a top 5. how miserable is that. i only added the lobster because to me it was unique and well decent but not a top 5

Not sure how I managed to dodge them for almost a decade but I have just seen the first two 'Paranormal Activity' films.

What a crock of shite. Not even remotely scary and incredibly dull. How did the first one take $195 million? Xia needs their marketing man/woman. 

13 minutes ago, B6! said:

I watched Grimsby at the weekend, lmfao 

Was it actually funny? 

Chucky made me watch 'Central Intelligence' last weekend, swearing blind it was hilarious. 

It wasn't. 

12 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Was it actually funny? 

Chucky made me watch 'Central Intelligence' last weekend, swearing blind it was hilarious. 

It wasn't. 

My Mrs laughed all the way through it.

2 minutes ago, B6! said:

My Mrs laughed all the way through it.

Might give it a whirl. 

Just now, AnneMc said:

Might give it a whirl. 

It's on sky box office, if you hate it I will buy you a beer lol

4 minutes ago, B6! said:

It's on sky box office, if you hate it I will buy you a beer lol

You'll buy me a beer regardless, ye cheapskate. 

Just now, AnneMc said:

You'll buy me a beer regardless, ye cheapskate. 

True lol