FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0

avstu

we are crap now boring to watch , home and away no sign of a goal road our luck so far this season hence the 7 points better off/ goal difference syndrome good away point today i supose , thats what matters but prospects are bleak hopefully PL will sort things out and he is our manager for the next ten years next 2 home games , sunderland and cardiff win them , mid table , rosy garden loose both, boos half and full time lamberts fate will be sealed goodnight PL
Oh dear
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other way of looking at it is, yes we were sh*t today but west ham (a genuine mid-table team) could not beat us. We are nothing if we are not resilient .

A point that needs to be taken into consideration, was it not 26 odd games without a clean sheet?? we have now had 3 in 6 games. improvement. The performance was shite but with 4 first team player

Gabby epitomises Paul Lambert's stock answer : 'I can't fault them for effort'. No matter what, Gabby does and will continue to give his all for Aston Villa.

a point away from home and a clean sheet--we aint conceeding thats good---but we really need to start finding the net again and winning games very soon especially with Cardiff Baggies and Blunderland around the corner.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

we are crap now

boring to watch , home and away

no sign of a goal

road our luck so far this season

hence the 7 points better off/ goal difference syndrome

good away point today i supose , thats what matters

but prospects are bleak

hopefully PL will sort things out

and he is our manager for the next ten years

next 2 home games , sunderland and cardiff

win them , mid table , rosy garden

loose both, boos half and full time

lamberts fate will be sealed

goodnight PL

Hit that panic button a smidge too soon matey

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I will try and stay positive as I type!

Don't agree with PL quote above...maybe he was watching a different game to the rest of us. Yes we defended very well considering we were not in the game for most of it. But counter attacking I didn't see done well.

We have to remember we've had a poor run of injuries and some tough games so although I am getting concerned I don't think PL has had a completely level playing field yet....today injuries held us back. Saying that players in the squad must all be premier quality if we are to survive a long hard season and some just didn't seem it. In Particular KEA looked lost today.

it felt like we had no midfield today.

some basic elements need fixing:

passing accuracy in the middle and final 3rd

off the ball running

Use of the wings and overlaps.

Anyway not a negative post, just voicing a bit of concern.

I hope everyone is back fit so PL can have a good push at the next lot of fixtures and restore confidence.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

a point away from home and a clean sheet--we aint conceeding thats good---but we really need to start finding the net again and winning games very soon especially with Cardiff Baggies and Blunderland around the corner.

A point that needs to be taken into consideration, was it not 26 odd games without a clean sheet?? we have now had 3 in 6 games. improvement.

The performance was shite but with 4 first team players out injured we did what we needed to do.

I i have asked is for improvement and 7 points up on the same fixtures played last season has to be a positive point!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

The other way of looking at it is, yes we were sh*t today but west ham (a genuine mid-table team) could not beat us.

We are nothing if we are not resilient .

Yeah and typically this is one of those matches that we would lose in the last second a year ago.

Vlaar to baker,then to Clarke back to Vlaar back to Baker on to Clarke again back to Baker then to VlaaR, Then its time to boot it up field to the opposition. yes we have come a long way since last season. still we got a draw, that will keep the die hards happy.

we are crap now

boring to watch , home and away

no sign of a goal

road our luck so far this season

hence the 7 points better off/ goal difference syndrome

good away point today i supose , thats what matters

but prospects are bleak

hopefully PL will sort things out

and he is our manager for the next ten years

next 2 home games , sunderland and cardiff

win them , mid table , rosy garden

loose both, boos half and full time

lamberts fate will be sealed

goodnight PL

And this is why you should not go near your phone/computer whilst on the sauce.

Archived