West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0

avstu

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other way of looking at it is, yes we were sh*t today but west ham (a genuine mid-table team) could not beat us. We are nothing if we are not resilient .

A point that needs to be taken into consideration, was it not 26 odd games without a clean sheet?? we have now had 3 in 6 games. improvement. The performance was shite but with 4 first team player

Gabby epitomises Paul Lambert's stock answer : 'I can't fault them for effort'. No matter what, Gabby does and will continue to give his all for Aston Villa.

Aston Villa stay 13th in the EPL after the games this weekend, so next stop, West Ham.

A match on Saturday with a 15:00 hours KO. thumbup.gif

EPL Table, teams from 8th to 18th as at 27/10/2013 & Next Matches, 02-03/11/2013 :

08 Man United. 9 +2 14 : A Fulham
09 Swansea C.. 9 +1 11 : A Cardiff (3rd)
10 Hull City.. 9 -3 11 : H Sunderland
11 Newcastle.. 9 -4 11 : H Chelsea
12 W B Albion. 9 -2 10 : H C Palace
13 Aston Villa 9 -3 10 : A West Ham
14 Fulham..... 9 -3 10 : H Man United
15 West Ham... 9 +0 09 : H Aston Villa
16 Cardiff C.. 9 -5 09 : H Swansea (3rd)
17 Stoke City. 9 -4 08 : H Southampton
18 Norwich C.. 9 -7 08 : A Man City

For what it's worth, I have it as West Ham 2-4 Aston Villa in the Prediction League. finger-x.jpg

AVFC RFC SAFC

West Ham are better at home than on the road so they won't be easy. They also picked up a pretty credible draw at Swansea yesterday aswell.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Think we'll take care of them to be honest provided we don't run with Clarke at centre half and Baker left back. Baker back in the middle to partner Vlaar and they will be easier than what we've been facing for most of the season. Benteke has a full match under his belt again now and guys like Tonev will be starting to form some combos.

2-0 to the Villa

I'd settle for a point away....always would unless we needed to win, having said that our away form is better than our home form and west ham have lost 3 of there 4 home games so far against everton, citeh and stoke so the points are there for the taking. And I really think we could do with a win as the bright start is in danger of falling a little flat if we don't start picking up some points again soon.

Archived