FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

Corfe_Castle_fs.jpg

This is corfe castle in dorset, the castle was blown up during the civil war but it is in the most beautiful of locations and well worth a visit.

Warwick is a great day out, I went to Arundel in 2011 again well worth a visit and another that is on my to do list is leeds castle in kent.

that looks stunning mate

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

Holy crap mate just had a look! Not a bad little spot eh? :lol: Ill pass it along to me mum and see if shes interested! And is "here" Warminster?

Mate just had a look and seems the Brighton match already got moved back to the Monday as opposed to the TUesday (2 different matches on the Tuesday now) so looks like wont be in Swindon for that match! Have to keep an eye as t ime draws nearer

Let down fooker ;)

No worries will catch you at the Soton game.

Conwy castle is good but in Wales bud.

Let down fooker ;)

No worries will catch you at the Soton game.

Conwy castle is good but in Wales bud.

Catch me? You sure you want to do that mate :lol:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Brave man! :thumbsup:

Ill be sure to get a seat behind you in K4 so when we score I know someone will catch me :lol:

eventually!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well Momma Peev and I took the holidays to sit down and plan out where we are going to be during our stint in England! The finer details are yet to be ironed out but heres the time frame we have come up with!

April 11- Arrive in evening

April 12- Palace Game, back to Birmingham for p*ss up

April 13-16 Off to SCOTLAND! Momma Peev wants to head up so we are. Going to do some tours etc and I am sure meet up with Dimitri! Cant promise she'll understand you though!

April 17- Back to Birmingham

April 18- Brighton away to Huddersfield

April19- Soton at home/MASSIVE p*ss UP

April 20- Down to Brighton

April 21- Brighton v Blackpool

April 22- Day in Brighton, weather kept us from really seeing much of the city so fingers crossed its better this time

April 23- Leeds Castle

April 24- London, few more things Momma Peev wants to see in London (cathedrals etc)

April25- Back to Birmingham

April 26- Swansea away heading to London after the match

April27- Fly home #Gutted

apr 13-16.........il speak slow & robotic to yer auld ma peever dont worry lol,...looked up celtic fixtureshttp://www.celticfc.net/team_first_fixtures but il not know untill after the 4th april as the spl do a split top 1-6 & 7-12 play each other the remainder of the season its f**cking stupid if you ask me tbh yer ma will maybe like edinburgh as its very touristy & old historic,..glasgow although has better artitech buildings & bigger is better overall imo

yer better off in glesga mate

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Glesgas a sh*t hole, you'll want to go home lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

apr 13-16.........il speak slow & robotic to yer auld ma peever dont worry lol,...looked up celtic fixtureshttp://www.celticfc.net/team_first_fixtures but il not know untill after the 4th april as the spl do a split top 1-6 & 7-12 play each other the remainder of the season its f**cking stupid if you ask me tbh yer ma will maybe like edinburgh as its very touristy & old historic,..glasgow although has better artitech buildings & bigger is better overall imo

yer better off in glesga mate

Its looking like we may end up on a 2 day tour bit that will take us to Edinburgh and Stirling with a few stops elsewhere too boot. Looking for a day tour of Glesga as well! With hopefully a little pub crawl with yourself at some point mate! I've already warned me mum about not being afraid to ask the jocks to repeat themselves haha.

Archived