FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

Quality!! good luck with the quitting smoking!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

Great stuff Peever, good read! Sounds like everything was great though I wish Villa would give you a win. My trips over haven't been particularly successful either :UGH:

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

never mind syke or loch ness,..wheres yer pictures of glesga :g:

Didnt take a single one mate, we merely showed up on the train, caught a bite to eat/a few pints then went to sleep due to early start. When we got back it was about 7pm and we just had a bite to eat/pints and off to sleep lol. Momma Peev def wants to do glesga again then.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Grand summary and good photo,s Peev,--was good to catch ya and Momma Peev again man, seemed to fly by,

just a blinkin shame that The Boyz in Claret and Blue did,nt do the business for youz ---heres hoping we manage to avoid the drop---but who knows?

I,ll raise my glass to the next -time,--

Will be supping the Talliskers --very very soon man----cheers,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

really enjoyable read Peever and glad you had a good time despite the awful football. I'm sure next year you'll get back to back wins to make up for the last few years!!

Offer is always open down here to stay over and do the tourist thing. Only have to ask!

SEAGULLS!!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Didnt take a single one mate, we merely showed up on the train, caught a bite to eat/a few pints then went to sleep due to early start. When we got back it was about 7pm and we just had a bite to eat/pints and off to sleep lol. Momma Peev def wants to do glesga again then.

just messing mate im glad you enjoyed yer trip,better save yer pennies for next season trip across the pond :drunk:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived