FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

Aye, stolen his cap a few times didnt ya?
Who me ? Naaaaaaaaa !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

Think you tried to pour carling on it as well!!
That's your fault, you made me drink !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

O yes mate. I forced that whole bottle of jäger down ye throat!!'
Loyal said if I didn't drink it before we met you he would skull f*ck me !!!!!???? So yes it's your fault, if you had been on the coach it wouldn't have happened !

image.png

Loyal said if I didn't drink it before we met you he would skull f*ck me !!!!!???? So yes it's your fault, if you had been on the coach it wouldn't have happened !
My o my.... Loyals bollocks must ave been like watermelons that day. He wanted to skull f*ck several blokes!!!
tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

My o my.... Loyals bollocks must ave been like watermelons that day. He wanted to skull f*ck several blokes!!!
He said it to more than a few lol

image.png

I gotta say i'm a little disgusted with you lot having read the last few posts...stealing, drunkeness and skull f**cking.......there all fine, but drinking Carling ??? you sick bastards.

• 2 weeks later...

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite.....

Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla

Momma Peev and I landed the night before into Heathrow and spent the night by the airport. Up bright and early to head to Banstead and the Woolpack pub to meet up with Loyal, B6, Alan and the rest of the Addies coach and Kiddie Lions Coach. Was a bit annoyed as the tube made us miss our initial train to Victoria but it gave us a chance to grab some breakfast in thee station. Large full English and a pint o Guinness for like 8 quid not bad! Got down got a taxi and was immediately met by a..."slightly" intoxicated B6. We got mine and Momma Peev's bags sorted on the coach and we turned around to see what I can only describe as an Albion Silver back Gorilla standing in the car park. There was Loyal....steaming..... Who then thought it was a good idea for us to run at each other and embrace in what prob looking like 2 beach whales hugging.... Made worse by the fact the bellend jumped and made me catch him!! Luckily I survived and was able to go on and consume many pints.

I also had no smoked since July.....But thankfully B6 and Loyal were there to talk some sense into me,,,,,By each leaning on my shoulder and smoking about 1 inch from my face and blowing the smoke in my face! Back on the fags and only been in England for 16 hours....Cheers lads. Had our bit with Sky sports and a very pissed Loyal talking about how great I was or something... :lol:

Heading to the ground and the funniest thing happened which only Paul (kiddie lions) go to witness I think as I tried to get through the turnstiles at Palace. They are always a tight fit for me bit a fat pr*ck but this was crazy. I couldnt even get both legs between the bars to wiggle my way forward so I had to problem solve. I backed up put my left between the turnstiles and lifted my right over top and boucned backwards into the ground where I was caught by Paul! Hilarious moment. Into the ground and we filled in for the match. Happier than a dog with 2 dicks and 18 fannies to usem in. Great to be back at the football...in the stands with the claret and blue army cheering on the Mighty Aston Villa.........

Then the whistle went.......

Now that being said I didnt even actually catch a minute of the match until about 10 minutes in as was to busy watching it all kick off. This was Momma Peevs first away match and it was literally kicking off 3 seats to our left. Mainly masterminded by 2 Palace blokes and Loyal! This photo more or less sums it up.

Palace1_zps73a1a3ef.png

Momma Peev had a good laugh actually and I said "welcome to away days".

Won't say much about the match.....Thats old news and we all know how it was.

On the way back we had a brief 5 minute stop at some services outside London. Well heres a fun fact 5 minutes in Canadian is like 12 minutes so I nearly got left behind!! Im told the driver started to back up and it was realized atl east 5 of us were still inside myself included. Made it on though and back to Brum with a few more cans purchased :thumbsup: . Delicious curry was waiting for us and then Loyal and I headed up Broad st around half ten for a pint or 2. We left at close at 2am...Whoops.

Scotland/Ilse of Skye

From Brum Momma Peev and I set a course for Glasgow. Spent the night there and then got on a minibus tour for 3 days going round Scotland/Ilse of Skye. We put on many miles, saw 3 castles and alot of stunning landscape. Highlands really are beautiful country and we lucked out with no rain though it was only about 2 degrees on the Island. Heres a few snaps from the adventure

Skye1_zps916a0b69.png

skye3_zpsce51624c.png

Skye2_zps10a68195.png

skye4_zps6fd9b006.png

Last stop on the way back was Lochness.....and as beautiful as the place as...... Not exactly a great stop though it was about what I expected. What else would you expect looking for an imaginary creature? Though I did my best to spot the fooker

lochness1_zps3cf0f744.png

Another night in Glasgow followed then it was back down to Brum....Peevfest awaits!

Thursday met up with my mate Phil and his missus Sarah from Brighton who were coming up for the weekend. I went back to Loyals for some bouts of Fifa and some cans.....Or like 18 cans in less than 3 hours. Needless to say Loyal and myself were pretty pissed by the end of the night and I even got him to do one of my famous shotguns! haha. Up nice and early and ventured off to Huddersfield for Brighton away. Found a nice pub right on a canal to enjoy some pre match beers before heading to the ground. Good little ground very modern of course but they had the concourse designed decently. 1 large spot was just for Beer/Crisps and the other for food though had beer as well. It actually allowed for us all to get a pie and a pint with little effort (1,000 away fans) and it was outdoors so could have a smoke. Brighton Drew 1-1 and my record for the trip was now 0-1-1 for the trip.

Huddersfield1_zpsa364deff.png

Headed back down to Brum to pick up Dimitri and head to Loyals for some Cans and FIFA. Now Dimitri say he'd never played FIFA. He went on to beat 3 (I think?) Guys 2 of which were good players in matches of Celtic v Rangers. The boys were so frustrated it was rather funny! To sleep now for tomorrow....we shall get PISSED!!!

Peevfest

Started off with about a dozen of us at the Addies for half 11 only to see Mike and I leave an hour later for alittle pre match tour round Villa Park. Walked in and a few lads were just casually having a pint....you might recognize them.

Villa2_zpsd70476e2.png

Got to see Villas new "heritage" area which has a great timeline of the club painted on the wall along with alot of other bits of the clubs history. Nicely done by the club I must say! From here we ventured down onto the pitch. On a match day! Walking through the tunnel in the north stand and seeing the holte in all its glory and the sun shining. Really was a special moment. Into the tunnel to have a look around hoping a player might walk by but we had no luck. Couldnt stay to long as they were soon going to be shutting it off to the public but I must say they did a good job with the face lift etc. Back up to the Lions lounge for a pint but at 7.75 for 2 Loyal and I both agreed it was back to the addies!!

VIlla1_zps48ff020a.png

It all began with me having to shotgun a beer to the chants of the crowd followed by Danny Rough "forcing" ( ;) ) another can down my throat. Thankfully he didnt try a third cause than one might have come back up!! Up to the ground.......Wont say much again either about the match. But you know its bad when Momma Peev says "Wow that was worse than last time" Her first match was against Stoke under Mctit!!! Back to the pub!

It was at this moment something happened that could only be described as.....Fooking weird. We met Ravi..... or as he was known for the night Karim! He was another Canadian whos been on holiday in Europe for 6 weeks and was in Birmingham for the day as his sister lives in Leicester and he decided randomly to come to VIlla and was in the Addies pre match but we did not see him. He had a great match day experience even though we all told him how sh*t the match was. Spent the evening getting pissed with us and enjoying the football culture. Another Villan recruited into the ranks! Loyal even got him to sign his chest as he looked a bit like KEA.

Villa4_zpsd9bee78d.png

Villa5_zps96bb152b.png

Villa3_zps6428beea.png

All in all it was an absolutely top night! I will say a bit more about it at the end of this post.

Next morning it was up and off back down to Brighton! Well Lancing to be more specific as we were staying at Phils. As luck would have it in nearby Shoreham there was a beer festival on with 55 taps!!! Ill be aving some of that. Made my best effort to get through the 30 taps still left (Last night so had run out of some) But only managed 12 in the time we had! Bollocks.

Next day it was an early morning into Brighton to do some walking around, see the Pier, the Lanes etc. SOme of things Momma Peev on her last trip due to time restraints. Met up with a few of my Brighton mates pre match most of whom I missed last season so not seen them for 2 years. Good to catch up with them. Brighton drew 1-1. The football was better than watching Villa but still wasnt the greatest. Hard to believe Blackpool were just in the Prem 2 seasons ago! Also only 293 made the journey bit surprised by that. Tuesday was a sight seeing day in West Sussex/Chicester. Lovely cathedral in Chichester I must say.

Brighton1_zps6f25bc3e.png

Brighton2_zps916835e1.png

Momma Peev and I moved on with a record now of 0-3-1 to Dover for 2 nights. We got there mid afternoon and just did a walk down the sea side and relaxed for the evening. Spent the entire next day at Dover going through all the old war tunnels and such. Was a great place to visit and is a full day to itself. If you get a chance to go I recommend it though best not go in the busy season! And smokers beware....Very steep and hilly!

Back to Brum for our final leg of the trip. I ventured out to Stourport for some pints with the Kiddie Lions and Chris Fetters (chairman of Seattle Lions). Got pissed and back at Loyals round midnight. Up way to early and off to get beers, fags and Momma Peev #Villaontour. The Social we met up at was fantastic and whoever arranged that picked a great spot. Lots of space and lots of VIlla. Perfect! While on the coach I was chatting with this bloke for a bit till we finally did our introductions. His name was Tev and I said Dan or Peever as most people call me. To which he said Peever....avillafan? To my surprised I had been chatting with Chairman and had no idea! Top bloke.

Villa6_zps34d8f63b.png

And the song of the day sung pretty much the entire way from the social to the ground....

Momma Peev wasnt feeling too well so she stayed back on the coach as standing in the Welsh rain was not appealing. I got split from Loyal/B6 so I filled in elsewhere as a Billy no mates and proceeded to maul some poor bloke when we scored :lol:

I found the lads in the 2nd half just in time for all of us to shake our heads, curse, moan and stand in disbelief at what a tower of sh*t of we. I walked out at the 90 as had enough and if I hadnt found Loyal and them I would of left sooner. So sad to see. Went out had 3 cigs in a row and ripped up my ticket from the day. Which was odd for me as to this point ive kept every single Villa ticket. Frustration at its best.....

To the station with Anne and Momma Peev, Kebab and a Costa coffee to wash it all down and back to our hotel in London.

So there you have it... The brief summary of my adventure to England 2014. Few special mentions now

B6- THank you for all the time and effort you put into Peevfest. Also ontop of that in getting all the tickets sorted not just for myself/Momma Peev but the others who came to Peevfest. Its very much appreciated.

Loyal- For those who dont know Loyal put Momma Peev and I up for 3 nights and me for a 4th while over and also did alot of driving for us as well. Its such a strange feeling to be so welcome into not just one person life but their entire family in the way he and his do. Thank you again mate.

Stu- I know you dont look for praise to much but I know you had your fair share in the helping of planning Peevfest. Good to finally meet you and your brother...even with his dodgy hair cut....

My other big thank you goes to Jules and the Addies....but I dont believe any of them read this forum so ill send that to them by other means.

Finally to all of you who turned up to make this the best trip yet! Its not been the easiest of years in the Peever household and you all allowed both of us to take our minds of everything else relax and enjoy a pint in the process. Alot of you like to praise me for the effort I put in but in reality the praise is all for you lot. I wouldn't keep coming back if It wasnt for you lot.

Thinking of taking a season off (though I said this last year as well :lol ). I might only be persuaded if we play Brighton to come back but the plan is a year off and hopefully get my debt paid, saved up and move over for an entire season of punishment. We shall see!

Cheers

scotland1_zpsa3861853.png

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived