England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

did i dream it or did B6 or Loyal ask me to get a bottle of Bucky for Saturday for them????

its alright mate i already posted b6 a bottle all the way from scotland which he'l take to addies & anne mc is also bringing a bottle iirc so theyre will be plenty to go around :hh:

@comfyAVFC; it didnt think it was a big seller or they drank it in brummie,ah just thought it was us daft drunken scots that liked it lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Give it another 6 months and Gaz will have it on tap in the Addies, ive been torturin him to get it up on the optics lol. Every time i get it in the wee shop just up from the Addies, the owner wants to know am i Scotch :wow:

Give it another 6 months and Gaz will have it on tap in the Addies, ive been torturin him to get it up on the optics lol. Every time i get it in the wee shop just up from the Addies, the owner wants to know am i Scotch :wow:

Have never ever seen it in England, Corny. Not even at Buckfast Abbey!

Which wee shop sells it near the Addies?

2426f5x.png

Have never ever seen it in England, Corny. Not even at Buckfast Abbey!

Which wee shop sells it near the Addies?

i once got it in newcastle when celtic played them in a freindly about 1998-99,..thats the only place ive seen it down south lol,.. yet its made in the south of england in devonshire by monks

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Not that great on names of streets, Anne lol, but if you take a right when you come out of The Addies and head towards VP, there is a primary school on the left, is it Manor P.S. or something like that? There is a big block of flats opposite it and there is a shop and i think a fast food joint at it. They sell Bucky in that shop. Hope those directions make sense :drunk:

Not that great on names of streets, Anne lol, but if you take a right when you come out of The Addies and head towards VP, there is a primary school on the left, is it Manor P.S. or something like that? There is a big block of flats opposite it and there is a shop and i think a fast food joint at it. They sell Bucky in that shop. Hope those directions make sense :drunk:

Aye, think I know where you mean. Cheers.

2426f5x.png

Turkish Convenience Store in the City Centre near the Holiday Inn and Radisson Hotel, around the corner from Chinatown have it as well. Shop across from Aston station used to do it as well but seemed to have quit since new owners took over recently.

Archived