FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

I have family on the isle of Skye

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

ffs yer traveling further up north fort william is near ben nevis the largest montain in the uk,

thought mibbe you were gonni do edinburgh/stirliing aswell?

I believe Edinburgh has part of a day for it. Also there is a connection between Fort William and Thunder Bay! We used to be 2 different cities on Port Arthur the other....Fort William! Years and years ago we sent some of our local political figures over and did a gift exchange etc. There is a set of Moose Antlers there somewhere from it haha.

I have family on the isle of Skye

I highlighted your post 3 times looking for a p*ss take somewhere.....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

och aye i keep forgetting your scottish aswell :whistling:
GTF U wee :wank2: lol

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I believe Edinburgh has part of a day for it. Also there is a connection between Fort William and Thunder Bay! We used to be 2 different cities on Port Arthur the other....Fort William! Years and years ago we sent some of our local political figures over and did a gift exchange etc. There is a set of Moose Antlers there somewhere from it haha. I highlighted your post 3 times looking for a p*ss take somewhere.....
No mate, it is a beautiful part of the world. Shame is in jock land lol

image.png

I believe Edinburgh has part of a day for it. Also there is a connection between Fort William and Thunder Bay! We used to be 2 different cities on Port Arthur the other....Fort William! Years and years ago we sent some of our local political figures over and did a gift exchange etc. There is a set of Moose Antlers there somewhere from it haha.

I highlighted your post 3 times looking for a p*ss take somewhere.....

good to see the links between scotland & canada alive & well,im sure canada has the most scots immigrants than anywhere in the world :thumbup:

http://youtu.be/PrFwnSrBIlI

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Peevers back and my god dont i know it!! started drinking at 0830 this morning and just now back from broad street!!

Oh my Liver will not thank me for this!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived