FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

Have to be honest I would be quite happy with the perry Barr travelodge as last time it was clean and tidy with free parking and a good price. Hopefully the cafe is open this time.

Here here --bang on man! i had the "cold" brekky , left outside the door, --fruitjuice, cereal and some kind of morning cake,was ok but would have preferred a hot one,

was Easter Sunday if my memory serves me right,when we got there and the cafe was open then--but closed on the Easter Monday----so guess its up to SKY !

if they dont change the game we might be okay for some hot tukka!!

oh and the Villa Village was shut too!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

Fooking exchange rate has gone for a right sh*t on us! 1 quid is now costing me 1.84 roughly. My first trip it was 1.58.... Our dollar is tanking and no idea why..... Trips going to be a wee more expensive than originally thought!

A 1% cut in ale consumption should more than cover the poor exchange rate........scrub that, far to drastic a measure, just kip on the street every second night. :lolthumb:

Good idea man----, what do you reckon boys?

I will be staying at my mates place again as it's free and has a fridge stocked with beer so I will be meeting you all pre match in the Addies.

• 2 weeks later...

Meeting up at the cafe sounds fine to me. 10am meet up to fuel up for the day me thinks then head off to the Addies! Even if its a late kick off :lol: If it gets moved earlier we can meet earlier of course. Once we know the match time is confirmed we can sort that.

Looking like its turning into another classic! Lots of new faces turning up. Facebook page I belong to will have plenty of returnees for what is their 2nd Peever meet up. They all seem on board with heading back to the Mitre as well. Hopefully they have space for us!

Also had the suggestion of going to the dogs on the Friday in Perry Barr if they have races? Might be a good idea for something a little different? Thoughts from those who will be in on the Friday?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Meeting up at the cafe sounds fine to me. 10am meet up to fuel up for the day me thinks then head off to the Addies! Even if its a late kick off :lol: If it gets moved earlier we can meet earlier of course. Once we know the match time is confirmed we can sort that. Looking like its turning into another classic! Lots of new faces turning up. Facebook page I belong to will have plenty of returnees for what is their 2nd Peever meet up. They all seem on board with heading back to the Mitre as well. Hopefully they have space for us! Also had the suggestion of going to the dogs on the Friday in Perry Barr if they have races? Might be a good idea for something a little different? Thoughts from those who will be in on the Friday?
let me just get this clear...so we all know. you want to go "dogging" on the friday night?!!! :-0 count me in for the hounds thou....cracking night out if the races are on.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well with the trip only a few days away Momma Peev and I finalized our travel plans this am!

April 11- Land in London (10pm)

April 12- Palace away/Back to Brum for the night

April 13- Off to Glasgow

April 14/15/16- Tour of Scotland, Ilse of Skye, Portree, Fort William etc

April 17- Back to Brum

April 18- Brighton away v Huddersfield, on the p*ss with Dimitri and Loyal

April 19- Peevfest

April 20- Heading to Brighton

April 21- Brighton v Blackpool

April 22- Day in Brighton

April 23- Heading to Dover/Relax Dat

April 24- day of tourin in and around Dover

April 25- Stop in London for Lunch with an old friend, taking train up with head of Seattle Lions Club, Few drinks in Stourport that evening

April 26- Villa on a European tour at Swansea, back to London

April 27- Home.... Gutted

Lets ave it

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived