FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

'BIG' 4

hOltENdR

over the last couple of weeks ive noticed that sky, setanta and the bbc have not spoke about the 'TOP' 4 in regards to man utd, chelsea, liverpool and villa... as they have done in recent times which would include arsenal instead of us, they now speak of the 'BIG' 4 and many have stated the that this new term includes the old 'top' 4 this is a p*ss take at villa's expense if u ask me, most of the talk about the top of the premier league usually ends up with so called experts stating the 'BIG' 4 will still be the 'TOP' 4 come the end of the season... my only gripe on this really is that when it comes to these channels doing comparisons about teams they dont even include us most of the time and still include arsenal when they have less chance than us to gain anything from the season... i have also seen times when they show the top of the prem which has included ONLY 3 teams so it doesnt show us, im actually suprised they didnt just put 1st 2nd 3rd 5th tbh

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Been on an Arsenal fan site, and most seem more interested in catching Chelsea as they say we are out of reach already. Least we are getting a little credit from somewhere.

Archived