Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

27. Libor Kozák

He needs to step up his fitness quite a bit Anne, needs all the games he can get. Although i think he may be finished for us even at this level

37 minutes ago, ak47deol said:

He needs to step up his fitness quite a bit Anne, needs all the games he can get. Although i think he may be finished for us even at this level

He's giving it a go today but don't think he really recovered from that leg break and the subsequent problems.

It was disgusting how he was treated. Im sorry that he has not worked out, but as you said Anne, he has never fully recovered. I dont think he will cut it in this league.

He has bagged a brace today. 

Would be nice to see him feature and do well, unlikely as it may be. 

33 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

He has bagged a brace today. 

Would be nice to see him feature and do well, unlikely as it may be. 

I can't see it - hopefully someone watching will take him off our hands .

rather see Hepburn Murphy get a chance 

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I can't see it - hopefully someone watching will take him off our hands .

rather see Hepburn Murphy get a chance 

Like i said in another thread. I think we are too reliable on a big man. Problem is Kozak has been nowhere near as effective as Rudy.

2 minutes ago, avstu said:

Like i said in another thread. I think we are too reliable on a big man. Problem is Kozak has been nowhere near as effective as Rudy.

His run at derby last week looked like he was in quick sand - not sure what attributes he actually has .

Just now, Eastie said:

His run at derby last week looked like he was in quick sand - not sure what attributes he actually has .

Before his injury he looked really good in the air IMO. I don't see him as someone who will score many. More someone who needs someone to play off him.

4 minutes ago, avstu said:

Before his injury he looked really good in the air IMO. I don't see him as someone who will score many. More someone who needs someone to play off him.

Hattrick today 4-0 v Newcastle at villa park under 23 

Kozak is a decent players for me! showed some good highlights before the injury! but he has suffered a career threatening injury which has had mulitpule operations to heal and has played virtual no games for 2 years!! he needs time and a little understanding!!

39 minutes ago, Loyalvillan said:

Kozak is a decent players for me! showed some good highlights before the injury! but he has suffered a career threatening injury which has had mulitpule operations to heal and has played virtual no games for 2 years!! he needs time and a little understanding!!

👍

2 hours ago, Villa in Brissiengham said:

👍

Scored a hat trick last night. Im with you Briss. Needs more playing time.

I thought he showed promise in the little bit we got to see prior to his injury, he looks awful now. Though I fully agree with the previous posts, give him some time.