FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Brigada 1874 Banned?

avstu

Amazing how judgmental some of you are. 'I think brigada this' 'I think brigada that'. And how many of you with a random opinion based on words of others and stories have actually stood with brigada!? STAND WITH THEM FOR A GAME THEN MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT.

I did stand with them at WBA.....and relocated myself because I was embarrassed by them. Anyone who stands by me at a Villa game will know I am not a "sandwich munching sitting in my seat" type of fan...I'm very active. But they had a far different view on supporting our club than most of us do.

and how do you support your club when your out on your elbow instead of inside the ground supporting the club.....Because you cant follow a simple request from a club on safety grounds?

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is their end of season vid http://youtu.be/SYaNzSMqIQ8

:thumbup:

That reminds me of an ex.

Amazing how judgmental some of you are. 'I think brigada this' 'I think brigada that'. And how many of you with a random opinion based on words of others and stories have actually stood with brigada!? STAND WITH THEM FOR A GAME THEN MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT.

are you into the ultra scene mate?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Why do people insist on shouting Shooooooooooooooootttt!!?? LOL!

The missus finds it funny when the seemingly normal turn into monsters at a football match.

The atmosphere is an annoying one to fix as we need one to get the ground buzzing but it is hard to do when the football on show is so poor.

goes back to thomas hitzelspurger

fliegetn0.gif

Carefull mate ,, yu will get a naughty point one here saying things like that lol lol

funniest.gif

I was very disappointed with L8 against man utd.

Was it down to the stewards clamping down on the brigada ?

I have always said fair play to them for generating noise and adding to the occasion at villa park.

On Sunday something happened that really annoyed me, we were losing 3-0 and I could hear shall we sing a song for you, coming from L8 and I thought this a bit strange because like it or not man utd had actually sang ok and we were poor.

I looked over to L8 and to my amazement they were singing it to L7 etc and because No one joined in with them several of them were calling people walkers and giving the usual hand gestures. Now for me for a villain to slag off another villain is disgusting we all show support by paying our hard earned cash to enter villa park and it's up to individuals if they choose to sing not sing or eat prawn sandwiches.

BRIGADA 1874 have gone down a peg or 2 in my book now because of this. (Learn to respect people and you may get some back)

Rant over

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

saddest thing was sitting in the trinity watching all the fair weather fans coming to see Man Utd play! Paper tickets my lord, Paper tickets oooooh lord paper tickets lol.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

saddest thing was sitting in the trinity watching all the fair weather fans coming to see Man Utd play! Paper tickets my lord, Paper tickets oooooh lord paper tickets lol.
yep....they were wandering around trying to find their rows and seats after kick off

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Brigada are planning a flag waving event against Palace! supplying flags to most of L8 apparently! nice one!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived