• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is their end of season vid http://youtu.be/SYaNzSMqIQ8

:thumbup:

That reminds me of an ex.

Basically they tried to hang their flag up and one lad went monkeying across the sides...to be honest he was out on a limb for a fair bit...far further than the photo shows. Steward came up and asked him to step down, very politely and they took offense to this and got a bit mouthy....so more stewards arrive....more Brigada arrive... and then the police finally pop up and eject some of the guys.

To be honest they were behaving like the last line of defense at Rorke's Drift and it got all a bit silly. Stewards were being polite and non hostile.

Anyway the club have a resposnibilty to manage safety, if the lad had fallen and the Stewards did nout you can bet your last Balti the family would of sued etc etc.....it was a bit more than "play up" it was being wreckless. Rightly or wrongily it's a blame culture so the clubs have to be careful.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Where there's blame there's a claim !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Clubs do have to be careful and people's safety must be paramount.

On a side note has any seen those old black and white pictures of villa park packed to the rafters with the old flood lights in the corners with people climbing up them just to get a better view.

And yet we call those good old days ?

Can't have it both ways.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Clubs do have to be careful and people's safety must be paramount. On a side note has any seen those old black and white pictures of villa park packed to the rafters with the old flood lights in the corners with people climbing up them just to get a better view. And yet we call those good old days ? Can't have it both ways.
They put barb wire on at a certain height to stop you doing it !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

That reminds me of an ex.
Lol, was she that bad ?

image.png

Archived