FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Brigada 1874 Banned?

avstu

Blatant bullying and intimidation from the club if you ask me. Did anyone see the fantastic atmosphere at the Selhurst Park today? they have a similar section but bigger where the fans were standing and creating a terrific atmosphere. Crowd was the real 12th man for them, god forbid anyone try and improve what has been the very poor atmosphere at VP in recent years. The atmosphere is genereally only decent for big games and even for big games the place can go very quiet at times.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is their end of season vid http://youtu.be/SYaNzSMqIQ8

:thumbup:

That reminds me of an ex.

Blatant bullying and intimidation from the club if you ask me. Did anyone see the fantastic atmosphere at the Selhurst Park today? they have a similar section but bigger where the fans were standing and creating a terrific atmosphere. Crowd was the real 12th man for them, god forbid anyone try and improve what has been the very poor atmosphere at VP in recent years. The atmosphere is genereally only decent for big games and even for big games the place can go very quiet at times.

crystal palace have had that group for a few yrs now who are quite impressive ,..if they can do it i dont see why villa cant but they need other fans to rally together show support as legendary jock stein once said ''football without fans is nothing''

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I think people are missing the point and I bet the club will confirm what I am about to say.

The laws in the English game state that all football supporters must always be seated. This isn't the rule by Aston Villa as a football club but that of the FA.

The club get fined for not being able to deal with those who constantly stand.

I think loyal made a point that he never gets told to sit down - this is because they tried it a few years back but they was being told why should they when others behind constantly stand.

So they do - and the did against Liverpool try and get people to sit - they are hardly ever successful but they do try.

As for away fans - I would love to see 20-30 stewards try and tell 2-3,000 football supporters to sit down.

At the end of the day rules and rules and if you are going to risk breaking them then I'm afraid you have to risk the consequences.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I think people are missing the point and I bet the club will confirm what I am about to say.

The laws in the English game state that all football supporters must always be seated. This isn't the rule by Aston Villa as a football club but that of the FA.

The club get fined for not being able to deal with those who constantly stand.

I think loyal made a point that he never gets told to sit down - this is because they tried it a few years back but they was being told why should they when others behind constantly stand.

So they do - and the did against Liverpool try and get people to sit - they are hardly ever successful but they do try.

As for away fans - I would love to see 20-30 stewards try and tell 2-3,000 football supporters to sit down.

At the end of the day rules and rules and if you are going to risk breaking them then I'm afraid you have to risk the consequences.

I doubt very much ye will get fined for standing or even having flares at away games,.. celtic,rangers &crystal palace who are the 3 biggest ultra groups in the uk havent been fined for standing, as fans you can show support for brigada its all about unity mate & it can be done, remember supporting your team is not a crime

http://youtu.be/tiu-8RK1iYY

http://youtu.be/8RNJ-wRROjU

It's fact that English clubs get fined. The club made It public about 3 years ago that they got fined and the FA even threatened to shut down certain areas of the ground.

Villa also had there allocation halved at Sunderland a few years ago for persistent standing.

What happens in Scotland is completely different to England. Palace have a big ultras group? Half the time last season there fans would be sitting down like everyone else

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

It's fact that English clubs get fined. The club made It public about 3 years ago that they got fined and the FA even threatened to shut down certain areas of the ground.

Villa also had there allocation halved at Sunderland a few years ago for persistent standing.

What happens in Scotland is completely different to England. Palace have a big ultras group? Half the time last season there fans would be sitting down like everyone else

palace have a big ultra group considering its in england & that kinda thing is new or alien to them compared to scotland & europe,..as for standing though every away section stands surely they cant fine them all

palace have a big ultra group considering its in england & that kinda thing is new or alien to them compared to scotland & europe,..as for standing though every away section stands surely they cant find them all

Palace's ultra group's called Holmesdale Fanatics and there are about 200 of them, although a few more may have joined their ranks since their promotion.

Used to travel in that direction a lot and some of their fans, not necessarily connected to HF, are seriously dodgy.

2426f5x.png

This is my point mate - they want them all to sit and some clubs will try enforce away fans to sit but 20-30 stewards are never going to be able to control 2-3,000 football supporters.

But that's why clubs get fined.

I think Sunderland actually banned some of there own fans last season for standing - took their season tickets off them - everything.

The whole point I'm trying to make is - this isn't clubs having a venteta against certain sections of fans - it's just them trying to stick to rules laid out to them.

But you can bet if the club did release a statement backing up what I am saying a miniorty will still turn this into Aston Villa v Brigada 1874.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived