• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is their end of season vid http://youtu.be/SYaNzSMqIQ8

:thumbup:

That reminds me of an ex.

i think you have me mixed up with someone else??? have a look.... and ill accept the apology when or if it comes whole hartedly...

stating they are anti fascist is sticking two fingers up at any racist, bigoted, hate filled scumbags out there, it is not a political agenda nor a political banner. a celebration of something that has deep roots in our city, we are the most multicultural city in the UK bar London, being anti fascist/ anti racist should be celebrated and put on banners, fair play to them!

Yes, it seems I have confused you with 'Spud'. I thought it was you who said you doctored their pictures. I do apologise for that, wholeheartedly. You can imagine now why your posts had me so perplexed this evening - and I'm sure some of mine had the same effect on you. Sorry.

There's a certain irony in "sticking two fingers" at "hate-filled scumbags" while belting out 'Tracey Andrews' and 'One Fell Under Aston Bridge' that doesn't escape me.

2426f5x.png

Yes, it seems I have confused you with 'Spud'. I thought it was you who said you doctored their pictures. I do apologise for that, wholeheartedly. You can imagine now why your posts had me so perplexed this evening - and I'm sure some of mine had the same effect on you. Sorry.

There's a certain irony in "sticking two fingers" at "hate-filled scumbags" while belting out 'Tracey Andrews' and 'One Fell Under Aston Bridge' that doesn't escape me.

Thats ok, easy thing to do, apology accepted...

those chants are definitely out of order and. and undefendable, a minority of young foolish hangers on springs to mind though, having said that the brigada members that do the organising need to stomp that out and distance themselves as soon as it happens!! hope they do becasue i really hope the do go from strength to strength with there plans for more atmosphere, the ticker tape, the baloons, the fun, the banners and all that good stuff. i love the football, the whole day and night, the better the atmosphere the better the main event is! this comes natrually when the team is winning comfortably, it would be great to have that support allways

would you rather VP was like a morgue?,..you should support these guys anne more supporters on their side will mean unity,..& brigada dont have a shady side there not thugs or criminals but fans that want to create some atmosphere in the holte no wonder they hide there faces as the police are cunts aswell as the stewards

I'm sorry but if they were just fans trying to make an atmosphere they wouldn't want blurred out faces, you blue your face out because police and stewards are c**t??? Pull the other one!! I they weren't doing anything wron there would be no need for stewards to be cunts yeah they may be annoying as they can be for others but not to the point where you'd feel the need to blur photos.

There are thousands of people who go to VP and don't get into trouble, why would this group get picked on if they weren't doing something?? If this was just stewards harassing people it would be the upper holte getting harassed also not just a group in L8.

The holte end has ALWAYS been the "hardcore" fans end, if there is such a thing, it's always been the end that's been relied on for the atmosphere ever since I can remember and from what my old man tells me it has been for as long as he can remember and he's an old git, this area migrated to the upper holte. if there was going to be any type of bullying or steward crack down it would be here and even if this was some type of conspiracy I'm sure it would involve both the brigada area and the upper holte.

Also sorry to the guy posting, maybe I'm a bit too sceptical but IMO I'd have to be a whole other level of stupid to believe you don't have some sort of affiliation with the brigada, with the comments you've made on here and the fact you seem to be so pro brigada. you know plenty about them for someone who just sits by them and why would someone need a graphic designer to bour faces?? i'm crap with art stuff on computers but even i could bour out a face in a picture. I also find it highly suspicious that this is your first topic to post in when you join.

Obviously I couldn't care if you are or if you're not, everyone is welcome on this site and other people's opinions are always welcomed by all from my experience which is also why I would think it strange if you were affiliated and you chose not to point it out, the only reason for this would be to try and win people over.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I'm sorry but if they were just fans trying to make an atmosphere they wouldn't want blurred out faces, you blue your face out because police and stewards are c**t??? Pull the other one!! I they weren't doing anything wron there would be no need for stewards to be cunts yeah they may be annoying as they can be for others but not to the point where you'd feel the need to blur photos.

There are thousands of people who go to VP and don't get into trouble, why would this group get picked on if they weren't doing something?? If this was just stewards harassing people it would be the upper holte getting harassed also not just a group in L8.

The holte end has ALWAYS been the "hardcore" fans end, if there is such a thing, it's always been the end that's been relied on for the atmosphere ever since I can remember and from what my old man tells me it has been for as long as he can remember and he's an old git, this area migrated to the upper holte. if there was going to be any type of bullying or steward crack down it would be here and even if this was some type of conspiracy I'm sure it would involve both the brigada area and the upper holte.

Also sorry to the guy posting, maybe I'm a bit too sceptical but IMO I'd have to be a whole other level of stupid to believe you don't have some sort of affiliation with the brigada, with the comments you've made on here and the fact you seem to be so pro brigada. you know plenty about them for someone who just sits by them and why would someone need a graphic designer to bour faces?? i'm crap with art stuff on computers but even i could bour out a face in a picture. I also find it highly suspicious that this is your first topic to post in when you join.

Obviously I couldn't care if you are or if you're not, everyone is welcome on this site and other people's opinions are always welcomed by all from my experience which is also why I would think it strange if you were affiliated and you chose not to point it out, the only reason for this would be to try and win people over.

I've just got into football to see this, they don't need a designer to do this, but it is much easier for me to do it for them than for someone who struggles in that area to do it.

As for everything else said in here, everyone near them seems to support them but everyone who isn't seems to hate them, does this not look like a lack of education of awareness of what they are about and what they do?

There is only one song I don't like that they sing and that is "vlaar, vlaar where ever you may be we smoke weed in your home country...." and that is only because I don't believe in the use of drugs in any way at all.

They just want to get a decent match day atmosphere, how can they do that when most of their own clubs fans are against them, to be completely honest, you all disgust me.

nr4wWp4.png

, to be completely honest, you all disgust me.

And to be completely honest if you dont feel you can discuss things in a adult manner then please feel free to use another forum.

No need for that at all!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

And to be completely honest if you dont feel you can discuss things in a adult manner then please feel free to use another forum.

No need for that at all!

Feels asif stereo types have gone way too far in this topic and people are stuck up in their ways to accept new things that people are trying to do.

nr4wWp4.png

Feels asif stereo types have gone way too far in this topic and people are stuck up in their ways to accept new things that people are trying to do.

I think it is more to do with differing points of view, anyway , i think this topic has been done to death anyway!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I think it is more to do with differing points of view, anyway , i think this topic has been done to death anyway!

I agree, people are too stubborn and it is going nowhere, plus their tickets have been unbanned anyway.

nr4wWp4.png

Archived