FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Brigada 1874 Banned?

avstu

I'm not going to say it's a disgrace on the fact that we only have the story from the Brigada point of view. Who is to say a select few of the fans in that section weren't being abusive and threatening towards the stewards when they came to ask them to sit down. If in-fact they were thrown out and banned for what is said in the statement then it is a real shame the stewards and club have gone to such lengths over something so petty. But in all honesty I can quite easily see the fans with that level of passion for the club being antagonistic towards the stewards.

I've heard a few stories on here about over zealous stewards which comes as no surprise as some people suffer from little hitler syndrome when they get a little bit of power. You are right that we only have one side of the story but I will be very surprised if the club release a statement admitting that their employees have over reacted. The fact that these fans appear to have handed over tickets when asked indicates to me that whatever was going on was not very serious.

The no standing policy seems to be a bit hit and miss, I have at times been asked to sit and on other occasions not had anything said.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is their end of season vid http://youtu.be/SYaNzSMqIQ8

:thumbup:

That reminds me of an ex.

Signing what? Autographs? More cheques to AVFC? LOL.

Agree that there are two sides to every story. There must be more to this one than the version Stu quoted.

you know exactly what i meant you pedantic Paddy!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Makes you wonder why the stewards didnt ask Brigada to move to upper Holte at the back?

I like standing so thats where i go, i can see that standing anywhere in front of people that maybe cant stand up for long periods is pretty inconsiderate so the club have to have rules but i am sure it could have been dealt with better

My only worry is that these situations could lead to a zero tolerance approach and could affect the top ten rows being able to stand

If im asked to sit i am going to do just that, not that i agree just because i am not travelling 400miles to get thrown out lol

Makes you wonder why the stewards didnt ask Brigada to move to upper Holte at the back?

I think the reason Brigada chose where they are is more due to price than anything, Upper holte is the 2nd most expensive category of seat i think?

For what its worth i think Brigada do a lot of good and for the most part they are young Lads, however, the self imposed "Ultra Tag" and blurring of faces in group photos is somewhat a reminder and label of the darker side of Football support that most would like to see consigned to the past!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

What's the difference between the very back of the upper holte or the very back of the lower holte.

I actually applaud their efforts to enhance the atmosphere with the flags and banners etc.

no one would see any if these right at the back of the upper.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

It's typical health and safety blue print shite,

The problem with football these days is that if you fart in the wrong place then you get a ban.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I think brigada as a group need to contact the club & get their own area/section...lets say the back row of the lower or upper holte,then its up to the brigada boys which ST holders get in(if their is big numbers or supporters that want to join the section) hopefully the club & group can come up with some sort of agreement,it would also be nice to see other fans from around the stadium making banners showing support for the group as they need the support of the fans too

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Dimitri Aston Villa don't really give a f*ck about the fans, the same as most football clubs.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived