FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Brigada 1874 Banned?

avstu

so 3 people got kicked and the rest left in protest? paints a slightly different story to that told at the time...

Brigada are IMHO a group that try to do good but through misguided judgement go about it all the wrong way, i was at a next gen game a while back and they were in attendance with decent following for a youth game, the atmosphere they seem to create is not a very friendly not that night anyway, I was there with family and friends who wanted to move away from the area as they felt intimidated, many others complained also.

thats the only first hand example i can give from my own experience of them, I can only say choosing any lower tier seat and expect to prove a point by persistent standing, singing/chanting etc (good natured banter or abuse) is not a great idea, unless there intention is to be known as a problem group with known troublemakers, if thats it, then they are doing all the right things so far, but we will all suffer in the end.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is their end of season vid http://youtu.be/SYaNzSMqIQ8

:thumbup:

That reminds me of an ex.

so 3 people got kicked and the rest left in protest? paints a slightly different story to that told at the time...

Brigada are IMHO a group that try to do good but through misguided judgement go about it all the wrong way, i was a next gen game a while back and they were in attendance with decent following for a youth game, but the atmosphere they seem to created is not a very friendly 1, I was there with family and friends who wanted to move away from the area but they felt intimidated, many others complained also.

thats the only first hand example i can give from my own experience, Choosing any lower tier and expecting to prove a point by standing, singing/chanting etc (good natured banter or abuse) is not a great idea, unless there intention is to be known as a problem group with known troublemakers, if thats it, then they are doing all the right things so far, but we will all suffer in the end.

Yeah thats how it happened, the older members of the group even tried discussing matters with the stewards away from the rest of the group but from what I seen no advancements came from it

nr4wWp4.png

Yeah thats how it happened, the older members of the group even tried discussing matters with the stewards away from the rest of the group but from what I seen no advancements came from it

some stewards dont help matters either, like to play god for the day, ive had more probs at away games but im sure they exist within VP.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

some stewards dont help matters either, like to play god for the day, ive had more probs at away games but im sure they exist within VP.

Some do have power trips while others are OK. Some fans deserve everything coming to them at the same time.

You have stewards that have been there for years like Mandy Dingle and the 'Who gives you extra' bloke who stick by the rules but will have some banter with fans but the abuse the pair of them got at the Liverpool game was shameful and embarrassing. To the extent i debated relocating my seat.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Well last season there was 1 steward on L8 with the occasion of 2, this season there are constantly 4 plus more when they attempt to tell people to sit down.

Its common sense there will be more if more people are standing and sitting surely?

I constantly have 2-3 behind me everygame all game.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Its common sense there will be more if more people are standing and sitting surely?

I constantly have 2-3 behind me everygame all game.

I'm just pointing out that it is an increase from last season, they have also fitted another camera in L8

nr4wWp4.png

I'm just pointing out that it is an increase from last season, they have also fitted another camera in L8

But is this picking on the group? Or is this just keeping an eye on an area of that ground that has become more active?

Would certainly be interesting to hear the views of both the group and the club on all this.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived