Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

Goals Lc V Rotherham

11 posts in this topic

3rd goal was amazing, weimann a close second in my book

Weinmanns goal was all him and no one else!! this is what Bent seemed incapable of doing!!

Gabbys cross for the Benteke goal was just a peach!

Weinmanns goal was all him and no one else!! this is what Bent seemed incapable of doing!!

ur just trying to get royaled lol

ur just trying to get royaled lol

???? me only speaki engli!

???? me only speaki engli!

while the 2 other goals were cracking, delphs goal with the assist was brilliant, proper team work, what we want going forward. weimanns goal was quality and the cross from gabby HOLY sh*t!!! but serious, will we ever see them in those position's again. and for ur no speaki engli, dont pretend ur name is cabbage and u play for newcastle, HOW DARE U lol

sorry few beers consumed lol

while the 2 other goals were cracking, delphs goal with the assist was brilliant, proper team work, what we want going forward. weimanns goal was quality and the cross from gabby HOLY sh*t!!! but serious, will we ever see them in those position's again. and for ur no speaki engli, dont pretend ur name is cabbage and u play for newcastle, HOW DARE U lol

sorry few beers consumed lol

I think we all need to realise this was a decent run out for the Lads and the little boost they can do with going into the break.

Some nice football tonight and you could see what the goal meant to Delph

I think we all need to realise this was a decent run out for the Lads and the little boost they can do with going into the break.

agreed 100% brilliant all round

Absolutely Bang on man-----a decent run out, 3 very well taken and created goals,--and seemingly no injuries,--am real pleased for Delph, as you say it was clearly obvous what the goal meant to the lad--and the reception it got from the crowd made me think there was 30,000 in the ground,----hope he continues to deliver what many of us always thought was in his locker----shame about the booking--in The Addies before the game---we assumed that would be obligatory!!!!! to me it werent warranted---wonder if he,s become a marked man by the officials????

The 3rd goal on the clip missed the 10 (or so) pass sequence leading up to the Weimann, Benteke, Delph ending.

I thought it was a stunning goal if you take it from the start of the move.

If Barca or Man U had scored it, it would have made national news :D

Weimanns goal seemed to come out of nowhere. I was saying to my mate it was a slow start and than he pulls that one out of the bag. Top class.And Delph's goal and Benteke's flick on was just quality