Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost_In_Normandy

Arsenal Away - Pictures And Vids (Including Jesus!)

Morning all, just waiting to board my plane at Gatwick, well not my plane, but you know what I mean! Great result yesterday, so wish I could have been there, looks like you had a great time. Had a fiver on villa to win 2-1 at 22-1 so was a little gutted when Luna tucked that one away but just glad that we won. Loyal, can you text me the Chelsea, Liverpool & Rotherham scores just in case I have any access problems while I'm away? Cheers, Mick

good pics mate the the 1st set of pics is that rob92 with the claret zipper? & holtender with the funny earings?

leave my funny earings alone lol not sure what was happening when that pic was taken, i dont look entirely comfortable.

another fantastic away day, im pretty sure i left my voice in London tho, and my head feels like it was used as the coach tyre on the way back... :chai: