Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost_In_Normandy

Arsenal Away - Pictures And Vids (Including Jesus!)

All,

Some bits from the mobile from today's action....everyone in fine form and fantastic chuffing day. Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/qGSgatA-uYM

Sorry AnneMc...the "We don't care about....." chant!

http://youtu.be/UdHDPDZpR7Q

Rob92, Holtender, Rawly + Meg and Ben trying to dive for cover

9533747302_f227a9d002_b.jpg

20130817_140416 by Lost_In_Normandy, on Flickr

Loyal attempting to book B&B with the MET's finest.....I think he got them to kiss the badge too!

9530977603_185cc60903_b.jpg

20130817_140603 by Lost_In_Normandy, on Flickr

Our view....

9533770910_b0630a32ec_b.jpg

20130817_143807 by Lost_In_Normandy, on Flickr

pano type thing like....

9531028011_5fe5a228c7_o.jpg

20130817_144453 by Lost_In_Normandy, on Flickr

Jesus is ALSO a Villa fan.....he was a good giggle too!

9533818666_bdfc5e3ba5_o.jpg

20130817_144830 by Lost_In_Normandy, on Flickr

me holding Loyal up!!

9533827402_92e23f0a2b_o.jpg

20130817_144919 by Lost_In_Normandy, on Flickr

getting ready for the off.....Note Wenger's panic crocodile signing at CB

9531057747_3d5daf0168_o.jpg

20130817_145811 by Lost_In_Normandy, on Flickr

The Villa empty the Emirates!!

9531063957_7f598df690_o.jpg

20130817_164625 by Lost_In_Normandy, on Flickr

LOL, Jeff. My local pub was showing the game so decided not to go to Dublin. It's a Liverpool supporters' pub so there was me, my dad and one other Villa fan swamped by Liverpool fans (all cheering for Villa) and I took a fit of laughing when I heard the 'I don't care about Arsenal' song.

LOL, Jeff. My local pub was showing the game so decided not to go to Dublin. It's a Liverpool supporters' pub so there was me, my dad and one other Villa fan swamped by Liverpool fans (all cheering for Villa) and I took a fit of laughing when I heard the 'I don't care about Arsenal' song.

Thankyou so much for helping out with today Anne, I owe you a few drinks next time we meet up.

Thankyou so much for helping out with today Anne, I owe you a few drinks next time we meet up.

Don't be daft, Jeff. I couldn't have been there so glad you got the good of it. Great game. Rarely bet but every now and again I get a gut feeling and just knew we'd win it. £100 richer tonight and enjoyed every minute of the game on telly.

Heres a few more pics from today,

Emile Heskey has found his true vocation in life??

7zku.jpg

The Avillafan.com flag at the Emirates

0e29.jpg

B6 being his usual charming self

sqig.jpg

Painting London claret and Blue

lujw.jpg

No denying it, The Emirates is a top stadium.....shame the fans are incapable of generating any atmosphere of their own!!

l4tq.jpg

Carlsburg dont do score lines, but if they did.......

jfqy.jpg

Heres a few more pics from today, Emile Heskey has found his true vocation in life?? 7zku.jpg The Avillafan.com flag at the Emirates 0e29.jpg B6 being his usual charming self sqig.jpg Painting London claret and Blue lujw.jpg No denying it, The Emirates is a top stadium.....shame the fans are incapable of generating any atmosphere of their own!! l4tq.jpg Carlsburg dont do score lines, but if they did....... jfqy.jpg
Least im not saluting the 3rd Reich with the flag!!!! :) :) :) :)

Least im not saluting the 3rd Reich with the flag!!!! :) :) :) :)

OH sh*t! looks bad now you draw my attention to it, but the option was holding the flag with my teeth!

good pics mate the the 1st set of pics is that rob92 with the claret zipper? & holtender with the funny earings?

good pics mate the the 1st set of pics is that rob92 with the claret zipper? & holtender with the funny earings?

Yes and yes!! funny earrings!! lol

Morning all, just waiting to board my plane at Gatwick, well not my plane, but you know what I mean! Great result yesterday, so wish I could have been there, looks like you had a great time. Had a fiver on villa to win 2-1 at 22-1 so was a little gutted when Luna tucked that one away but just glad that we won. Loyal, can you text me the Chelsea, Liverpool & Rotherham scores just in case I have any access problems while I'm away? Cheers, Mick

leave my funny earings alone lol not sure what was happening when that pic was taken, i dont look entirely comfortable.

another fantastic away day, im pretty sure i left my voice in London tho, and my head feels like it was used as the coach tyre on the way back... :chai: