FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Arsenal 1 Aston Villa 3

lukedaw

Match chat here! What are your predictions and what team would you play?

The team i would play

Guzan

Lowton, Baker, Okore, Luna

Sylla, Westwood, Delph

Weimann, Benteke, Gabby

Get well soon Petrov
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team i would play

Guzan

Sylla, Westwood, Delph

Weimann, Benteke, Gabby

Agree 100% with that lineup, but not sure that Lambert will drop Vlaar just yet. Probably gonna see Vlaar in for Okore, but I'm hoping he won't be. I think we'll need Okore's speed along with Baker's phyisical play. Great combo IMO.

I'm going 3-1 Villa. Arsenal have added nothing this summer and are notoriously slow starters. With this exception of Tony Moon and possibly Okore, we're bringing in the same squad who finished so strong last season. Expecting a big start to the season from Benteke as well. 7 goals in the pre-season? Crazy, even if against lesser competition.

It's almost here! Can't wait!

UTV!!!!

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

The team i would play

Guzan

Sylla, Westwood, Delph

Weimann, Benteke, Gabby

Must admit I'd start with Vlaar too. Need to get a settled back 4 working together.

Apart from that it's a good starting XI with lots of options for the subs bench.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

just seen this gonna be on setanta sports so happy out :)

Good stuff. I have to be in Ireland so will head for Murray's.

Think we could just about nick this one, as Arsenal tend to start slowly and we have plenty of firepower. Our leaky defence worries me so doubt we'll keep a clean sheet.

2426f5x.png

i have a feeling we are gonna win this too, even though arsenal won 3-1 against city previous, i think they will be reluctant to go all out against us as they play fernabache on the 21rst i think.

guzan

lowton vlaar okore luna (baker possible sub for okore)

deplh westwood sylla (tonev to come on for deplh second half)

weimann benteke gabby (helenius to come on for benteke when we are beating them 6-1 lol)

gonna be a cracker, and as pete pointed out ITS ON SETANTA!!! so will have my feet firmly on the ground head leaned forward with some can of polish p*ss in my hand shouting at the tv lol

oh and dont forget the dry roasted peanuts lol

newcomer.png

Archived