FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

System on clay to go to Hibs !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuck Green rumoured to be trying to return by buying up the new share issue.....we all know he is involved with a couple of the large stockholders, and is controlling Easdale with sticks and string as well. think this rumour is just that though, and he probably is trying to get others to buy out the Blue pitch and Margherita shares......or thats my take.

Chuck Green rumoured to be trying to return by buying up the new share issue.....we all know he is involved with a couple of the large stockholders, and is controlling Easdale with sticks and string as well. think this rumour is just that though, and he probably is trying to get others to buy out the Blue pitch and Margherita shares......or thats my take.

i dont think green was ever away either tbh do you think he is mibbe in cahoots with whyte(dare i say)

im hearing mark dingwall has reported the easdales too

A LEADING Rangers fan has reported Ibrox investor Sandy Easdale to the financial authorities over alleged insider dealing.

Mark Dingwall, former chairman of the Rangers Supporters Trust, claims Easdale made a paper profit from buying shares on the back of knowledge in a statement to the BBC to which he should not have been privy.

Dingwall, moderator of the followfollow fan website, has written to the Stock Exchange, Financial Conduct Authority and Rangers NOMAD Daniel Stewart asking them to investigate.

In his correspondence, which has been seen by Record Sport. Dingwall also claims Easdale, who has a conviction for a £1.5million VAT fraud, is effectively acting as a shadow director of Rangers International FC plc, the parent company of the football club.

His brother James Easdale is a director of Rangers International, but Sandy is chairman only of the Rangers football board.

Dingwall was prompted to act after Sandy described the club’s finances in a BBC interview on April 24 as “fragile” ahead of the release of the club’s eagerly-awaited 120 day business review.

Dingwall has written: “I wish you to investigate the possibility that Mr Alexander James Easdale is acting as a shadow director of Rangers International Football Club Plc and has used knowledge derived from such a position to enrich himself via the buying of shares in the company.

“Mr Easdale is a director of the wholly-owned subsidiary company, The Rangers Football Club Ltd, but with apparent access to RIFC Plc financial information.

“He made a public statement on April 24 this year - prior to the 120-day business review issued the next day by RIFC - stating the financial position of the club was ‘fragile’.

“Mr Easdale appears to have attended an RIFC Board meeting (and his brother is a member of the RIFC Plc Board) that day and certainly appears to have knowledge of the content of the commercially sensitive 120 Day Review prepared by the company.

“On April 24 the share price was 26p. That day after he made his statement it fell to 22p.

“Mr Easdale bought 57,043 shares at 23p on May 1. By May the 8 the price had recovered to 27p.

“It is also noteworthy that Mr Easdale holds the voting rights to, but does not own, shares representing a further 22.10 per cent of RIFC Plc.

“I believe that, if he does have privileged financial information, those shareholders he holds proxies for may also have access to it or otherwise benefit from that knowledge.”

At 23p, Easdale’s share purchase cost him £13,119.89 - £1700 less than it would have on April 24. Had he chosen to sell the shares on May 1, when the price reached 27p, he would have made a profit of almost £2,300.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

This was posted to my FB account from Ali Pittam, who wrote :

oh dear….someone didn't check what it would look like with the doors open!

10300961_10152452765849264_2018468818673

My response : Keep the Union Flag flying at Ibrox !

AVFC RFC SAFC

This was posted to my FB account from Ali Pittam, who wrote :

oh dear….someone didn't check what it would look like with the doors open!

10300961_10152452765849264_2018468818673

My response : Keep the Union Flag flying at Ibrox !

tut tut yer not scottish unless ye vote yes,we can finally rid of the tories once & for all :thumbup:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I see Gers target Shaun Hutchinson has decded to move to relegated Fulham rather than us......hmmm, wise choice I think..sure he will get better wonga too....wonder if the Motherwell manager will stay on or whether he is in line for the Hibees job.

topic closed, please go to http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12316 for all Scottish Football talk

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived