FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what the odds were for 3 Nigeria goalscorers in a 2-2 draw ? smiley-devil10.gif
Wasn't this the game that was under suspicion for betting ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Reposting this, original lost due to Site move to new server today {28/05/2014} :

#256987 Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Posted by Larry-AV on 27/05/2014 in Footie Talk

Oh dear !

Skysports - The National Crime Agency are investigating ahead of Scotland's friendly with Nigeria

Match fixing.

Wasn't this the game that was under suspicion for betting ?

Yes. That is why I posed the question ! :)

AVFC RFC SAFC

Roy Keane in talks with Celtic. Jaysus, Dimitri.
Poor Dimitri, but then again even Roy Keane can't fook Celtic up enough not to win the SPL !!!!!

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Poor Dimitri, but then again even Roy Keane can't fook Celtic up enough not to win the SPL !!!!!

thats true mate but we need to qualify for the CL again by playing 3 rounds which is joke btw just like the CL but thats were the money is to progress & also rub shoulders with the euro elite

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

thats true mate but we need to qualify for the CL again by playing 3 rounds which is joke btw just like the CL but thats were the money is to progress & also rub shoulders with the euro elite
I liked Roy Keane as a player but as a person seems a bit of a cock.

image.png

I liked Roy Keane as a player but as a person seems a bit of a cock.

i agree he might have got away with the hardman image in cork or at man utd but he will have to be carefull in glasgow & wind his neck in a bit its a gold fish bowl up & totaly different from what hes used too although he did play for us for a season so that might help

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

i agree he might have got away with the hardman image in cork or at man utd but he will have to be carefull in glasgow & wind his neck in a bit its a gold fish bowl up & totaly different from what hes used too although he did play for us for a season so that might help
Just imagine him in the West End of Glasgow !!

image.png

Archived