FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

I hate that leagues are deemed "competitive" because those below first fight of euro spots..... Clubs seem more concered with that than actually winning a title.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

European football should go back to what it was. European cup Cup winners cup UEFA cup Straight knock outs, no seeds just proper football where you play to win !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

European football should go back to what it was. European cup Cup winners cup UEFA cup Straight knock outs, no seeds just proper football where you play to win !

aye i agree Champions only for champion league,2nd & 3rd place for europa & fa cup wins for the ECWC

sorted!!!

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Many people do....which is wrong

... and the Emperor had no clothes !

Peever was responding to my question :

Does anyone seriously think that Chelsea is a 'bigger club' than Aston Villa, or Man City is 'bigger' than Man United ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

You will not be alone, in fact you will be in the vast majority.

Even fewer folks will be bothering with the SPL next season, who is interested in a one horse race ?

only me :unsure:

And me :thumbup:

Like I've said before, had Celtic had a better manager, they would have dominated a lot more. But saying that, I think if that were the case, then there would have been even less interest in the Scottish competitions, so in a way, I'm glad they didn't.

Plus in a way I hope Rangers do get promoted again too, just for the fact that I miss the Old Firm Derby's so much. Only second to the Second City Derby for me.

Also agree that the Champions League should be for Champions only.

Archived