FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

Totally agree that he's a Celtic legend, but would you want him as manager? Do you think he would do as good as job as some of the other names being mentioned? (Lambert, LOL!)

Personally I don't think he would. Think Mackay would give it a good go, don't really see Moyes going there. How about Haughton? Interesting shout?

i think with no competition at the moment & its looking that way for a wee while untill we get real compitition he cant lose as arrogant as that sounds & il admit we are all letting our hearts rule our heads with larsson but you have to start somewhere i suppose

i would also be happy with lambert aswell i think he is a good manager just not with villa under lerner

i have nothing against hughton decent manager but id like too aim higher & i think moyes could could come hes financially sound after getting a 5m pay off from man utd & his managerial credibilty has taking a beating why not get back into managing by try winning things again with a club like celtic he played with us as a player so we could tempt him

As Darren said - You might have run away with the league but with previous managers that wasnt always enough. Usually cup final's were on the agenda aswell.

I think your side looks weaker now than it ever has looked.

i agree i think our squad is weaker than last year also domestic cup runs were an issue

hes signed some cracking players with big sell on fee's but hes also signed a load of shite aswell we have done well in europe but poor in the domestic cups,a lot of pro's & cons but celtic is the first club he has managed

the thing i love most about lennon is his passion & he never holds backs i like that kind of pressence although henrik is the complete opposite hes so laid back & chilled lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts got relegated....I had title expectations :(

they had a 15pt deduction due to being in admin & lost most of their players then had to play most of their youth squad fair play to them if it werent for the 15pt deduction they wouldnt have been relegated, i always enjoy the hearts v celtic fixture at tynecastle as both teams dont really like each other i hope they get promoted

owen coyle seems to be the favourite just now im hearing a lot of celtic fans are gutted if true including myself he knocked us back a few yrs ago so much from a so called celtic fan,..id be happy enough with big malky good big honest CB with us back in the 90s but id love to see henrik come back home but cant see it now

Hibernian's 'cunning plan' has worked !

25/05/2014 : Hibernian 0-2 Hamilton Academical - FT & AET, play-off final 2nd leg,

level at 2-2 on aggregate, Hamilton win 4-3 on penalties.

Winners : Hamilton Academical - promoted to Level 1

Losers : Hibernian - relegated to Level 2

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived