FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

I have updated my Play-offs post Dimitri, these are the last steps in Hibernian's 'cunning plan' :lol:

21/05/2014 : Hamilton Academical v Hibernian - final, 1st leg
25/05/2014 : Hibernian v Hamilton Academical - final, 2nd leg

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21/05/2014 : Hamilton Academical 0-2 Hibernian - Level 1 play-off final, 1st leg

Advantage Hibernian, not so much the 'cunning plan' as the 'Cummings Plan'.

AVFC RFC SAFC

So Lennon leaves Celtic and to be honest I think is probably the best thing for them.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

So Lennon leaves Celtic and to be honest I think is probably the best thing for them.

Why?

Paul Lambert is (unsurprisingly) one of the candidates to replace NFL at Celtic.

Skysports - Neil Lennon has left Celtic after four years as manager

Could he (Neil Francis Lennon) be travelling in the opposite direction ???

i posted this in the paul lambert thread last week

Lambert quits Villa....
For Celtic job?

My source at Villa says that Lambert has quit and is meeting with Randy Lerner today in the US to finalise his departure. He had a meeting with the entire 1st team squad yesterday which was seen a him saying goodbye before taking part in a friendly match with all the players that had the 'leaving do' air about it.

The suggestion seems to be that he has quit as he believes the Celtic job will be available this summer and wants to be in a position where he can take it if approached. Benefits of this are that Celtic wouldnt have to pay any compensation for his services and Lambert can get some time away from England to restore his reputation.

In transfer matters Delph is on his way out aswell & Marc Albrighton is on his way to Leicester.

might become free?

Wouldn't mind Lambert but not sure I buy this one.

quote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif
#9 report.gif
post_new.gif Today, 09:05
Starburst csc
icon1.gif Re: Lambert quits Villa....
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddso88 viewpost.gif
Your sauce???????????
His source works with villa and he has been spot on in the past
quote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif

<div class="post_block hentry clear no_sidebar ipsBox_container id=" post_id_255557'="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; background-image: none; border: 1px solid rgb(220, 220, 220); clear: both; position: relative; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana, helvetica, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 10.399999618530273px; line-height: 12px;">

#255557The Paul Lambert Thread

photo-3216.jpg?_r=1399735694 Posted by Dimitri on 15 May 2014 - 02:29 PM in The Holte End

#18 report.gif
post_new.gif Today, 09:11
icon1.gif Re: Lambert quits Villa....
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddso88 viewpost.gif
Your sauce???????????
Member of the medical team boss. Have a search for the Benteke thread I posted a while back.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

100% Agree. He's done an ok job but I feel if Rangers were still in the SPL, then he wouldn't have lasted anywhere near this long. Personally feel Celtic will be a lot better off without him.

Talk of Henrik Larsson taking over too? Really?

100% Agree. He's done an ok job but I feel if Rangers were still in the SPL, then he wouldn't have lasted anywhere near this long. Personally feel Celtic will be a lot better off without him.

Talk of Henrik Larsson taking over too? Really?

yes,.. i would love it, hes a god like figure up here

some other names like malky mackay,davy moyes,paul lambert are going around too

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

yes,.. i would love it, hes a god like figure up here

some other names like malky mackay,davy moyes,paul lambert are going around too

Totally agree that he's a Celtic legend, but would you want him as manager? Do you think he would do as good as job as some of the other names being mentioned? (Lambert, LOL!)

Personally I don't think he would. Think Mackay would give it a good go, don't really see Moyes going there. How about Haughton? Interesting shout?

Why?

As Darren said - You might have run away with the league but with previous managers that wasnt always enough. Usually cup final's were on the agenda aswell.

I think your side looks weaker now than it ever has looked.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived