FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

Rangers' under 20s have won the Scottish Youth Cup, well done, lads ! :thumbup:

Match Report : Rangers FC - U20: Rangers 2-2 Hearts (Rangers win 8-7 on penalties)

Liam Kelly was the hero for Rangers as he saved four penalties and scored the winner in a dramatic 8-7 shoot-out victory over Hearts in the SFA Youth Cup final.

The success was Gers’ first in the competition for six years and it goes some way towards making up for the disappointment of missing out on an SPFL Under-20 League success.

Rangers made three changes to the side which lost 2-0 to Celtic a week ago, a result which ultimately cost them the title.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sh*t season for Rob92 with Hibs second bottom !!

Dimitri will be pleased the mighty Motherwell came runners up !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

sh*t season for Rob92 with Hibs second bottom !!

Dimitri will be pleased the mighty Motherwell came runners up !!

where is rob these days?...hibs are a really poor lot this year tbh & will play either falkirkk or hamilton in a playoff

f**cking murderwell wi a goal which was a clear foul in the 93rd min,typical lol...i still think aberdeen are the 2nd best team/squad in scotland imo

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

where is rob these days?...hibs are a really poor lot this year tbh & will play either falkirkk or hamilton in a playoff f**cking murderwell wi a goal which was a clear foul in the 93rd min,typical lol...i still think aberdeen are the 2nd best team/squad in scotland imo
Obviously not ! Saturday is service day lol lol lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Im glad st johnstone won the sfa cup myself,1st premier trophy in their 130yr history,the people of perth will be suffering a hangover this morning

thought saints deserved it good big physical side ive noticed compared to dundee utd who have a bit of flair about them but not enough dig in the end

i liked dundee utd place card display before k.o behind the goal

14226852613_8f833edddc_o.jpg

54d9iu.jpg

and st johnstones display too

28bvgup.jpg

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Update on the 'Trust Fund' saga : Rangers FC - Club Statement

Back to football, I watched the play-off final 2nd leg between Dunfermline Athletic and Cowdenbeath on BBC Alba.

Cowdenbeath won and will be in the money next season; although I do not speak Gaelic, there was one word the commentators kept repeating which I did know : 'Rangers' ! :lol:

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived