FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

ours is 46k(as fergus says) which is a big drop...especially frm the mon n strachan days you say rangers are the best supported club in scotland what do you mean just last yr or overall because stats will prove this wrong im pretty sure we had this discussion in the old thread also the above stats have total; us 85k rangers 82k

i wish i never posted the spl having the best supported league by population i thought it was a positive thing for a change,as this attendances malarky is boring as weve been through it before in the old thread

How wrong were fcuking you ? !!! lol

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell to win the spfl this season !

I would go along with that if Celtic were not in it

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

What were the spl attendances before souness took over at rangers ? We're they about 20,000 for Celtic and rangers ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

What were the spl attendances before souness took over at rangers ? We're they about 20,000 for Celtic and rangers ?

About 20 to 28000 for Celtic ( although for talking sake we will call it 20k average as attendances bounced up and down regularly )

Average 8000 for rangers

Lowest attendances for both apparantley 2500 for rangers against Partick and 4956 watched Celtic v Dundee

These two links have attendances from last Season, 2012-2013, to the 19th Century, 1890-1891.

Fitbastats - Rangers FC Home League Attendances

Fitbastats - Celtic FC Home League Attendances

AVFC RFC SAFC

Seriously Celtic?

Better sticking with what we have and Wolves wanting 2.5 million

If we pay anywhere near that, well i might just actually bang my head off a brick wall to take away the pain

http://www.independent.ie/sport/wolves-reject-500000-celtic-bid-for-kevin-doyle-29459607.html

Great news for Dunfermline as creditors accepted CVA meaning they wont be liquidated and have to start as a brand new club ( although technically they still would have had same base and ground etc )

Well done the creditors, they must be confident that they will be getting paid

Great to see honest clubs paying back honest people who put money into club in first place

Thats " integrity " for you

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/dunfermline/234484-dunfermline-athletics-creditors-vote-in-favour-of-cva-proposal/

Seriously Celtic?

Better sticking with what we have and Wolves wanting 2.5 million

If we pay anywhere near that, well i might just actually bang my head off a brick wall to take away the pain

http://www.independent.ie/sport/wolves-reject-500000-celtic-bid-for-kevin-doyle-29459607.html

no thanks

Great news for Dunfermline as creditors accepted CVA meaning they wont be liquidated and have to start as a brand new club ( although technically they still would have had same base and ground etc )

Well done the creditors, they must be confident that they will be getting paid

Great to see honest clubs paying back honest people who put money into club in first place

Thats " integrity " for you

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/dunfermline/234484-dunfermline-athletics-creditors-vote-in-favour-of-cva-proposal/

good news hopefully hearts survive next

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived