FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

Why let them have a capacity of 6000 when they wont let them use it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-23491901

health & safety is taking over im afraid i remember going to falkirks old brockville stadium lol

See Hearts " club " might be getting liquidated

Thought it was only " companies " that got liquidated in Scotland

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/234366-hearts-warned-major-creditor-will-liquidate-club-if-offers-do-not-improve/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

i hope not...i hope they survive...i look foward to the tynecastle fixture

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some better news for scottish football for a change...spl is the best supported league by population & thats without rangers in it which is good going

If the newco got parachuted into top division like they tried i think you will have found it was the worst supported league worldwide

On another note the SFA have 5 days to publish financial info supplied by clubs to get a licence to compete in Scottish football ( They said they would do this and we all know it involves one club ) so lets see it SFA

Rumour has it they didnt meet criteria and shouldnt even be in Scottish Leagues

I guess the SFA will publish all info before Saturday then ?

Looking forward to it :whistling:

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

1} Source ?

2} Methodology ?

For the record, Rangers is the best supported Club in Scotland, with or without Celtic.

Teams with average Home League attendance 30K or more : 2012-2013 Season
Pos LP Team............. Pld Total Highest Average Capacity Pct

01 01 Rangers.......... 18 823399 50048 45744 50444 90.6%
02 01 Celtic........... 19 854311 57000 44964 60832 73.9%
Source : stats.football365.co.uk - Domestic Stats to 19-May-13 inclusive

AVFC RFC SAFC

Celtic 46917 Hearts 13163 Hibernian 10489 Aberdeen 9611 Dundee Utd 7547 Dundee 5943 Motherwell 5362 Kilmarnock 4647 Ross County 4430 St Mirren 4389 Inverness CT 4038 St Johnstone 3712

shim.gif

fixturepagebottom.gif

BOOM :shoot: 46917

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

Big Christopher not holding out much hope for Hoopers chance of an England call up

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/norwich-city/news/sutton-doubts-hoopers-england-chances_95728.html

Think Sutton would have been a really good striker for England given the chance...Think they missed out on something there as he seemed to get better as he got older

Motherwell to win the spfl this season !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

1} Source ?

2} Methodology ?

For the record, Rangers is the best supported Club in Scotland, with or without Celtic.

Teams with average Home League attendance 30K or more : 2012-2013 Season

Pos LP Team............. Pld Total Highest Average Capacity Pct

01 01 Rangers.......... 18 823399 50048 45744 50444 90.6%

02 01 Celtic........... 19 854311 57000 44964 60832 73.9%

Source : stats.football365.co.uk - Domestic Stats to 19-May-13 inclusive

ours is 46k(as fergus says) which is a big drop...especially frm the mon n strachan days you say rangers are the best supported club in scotland what do you mean just last yr or overall because stats will prove this wrong im pretty sure we had this discussion in the old thread also the above stats have total; us 85k rangers 82k

i wish i never posted the spl having the best supported league by population i thought it was a positive thing for a change,as this attendances malarky is boring as weve been through it before in the old thread

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

ours is 46k(as fergus says) which is a big drop...especially frm the mon n strachan days you say rangers are the best supported club in scotland what do you mean just last yr or overall because stats will prove this wrong im pretty sure we had this discussion in the old thread also the above stats have total; us 85k rangers 82k

i wish i never posted the spl having the best supported league by population i thought it was a positive thing for a change,as this attendances malarky is boring as weve been through it before in the old thread

We did go through it and i laughed at it then also

Fcuk attendances up here...Everybody knows they have been falling since MON and ECK days ( last of the big name signings )

The shite served up here it is hardly surprising the attendances we get and even the ones i posted from SPL are not 100 percent accurate no doubt

All clubs lie about attendances ( apart from Celtic )...obviously !!

Archived