FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

This is the only thread allowed for any talk of the SPL or any of the leagues in Scotland. Please note to all members that you must respect the views and opinions of others posting in here. Any posts that cross the line in ANY way (as deemed by the mod/admin reading it) will be removed and persistent post removal will see your posting rights put on mod approval. If the thread gets out of hand it will be locked with no new thread made in its place. Any questions please feel free to contact anyone of the admins/mods.

Ill start off the discussion...... How do you think St Johnston will get on in Europe this year?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the only thread allowed for any talk of the SPL or any of the leagues in Scotland. Please note to all members that you must respect the views and opinions of others posting in here. Any posts that cross the line in ANY way (as deemed by the mod/admin reading it) will be removed and persistent post removal will see your posting rights put on mod approval. If the thread gets out of hand it will be locked with no new thread made in its place. Any questions please feel free to contact anyone of the admins/mods.

Ill start off the discussion...... How do you think St Johnston will get on in Europe this year?

Great result against Rosenburg, but I don't think they will get much further. If you don't mind I'm going to post my last post again as they will probably avoid it.

Anyway, I can't imagine what the staff on here must say when talking about this thread. :lol: Can only apoligise. :(

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

Great result against Rosenburg, but I don't think they will get much further. If you don't mind I'm going to post my last post again as they will probably avoid it.

Anyway, I can't imagine what the staff on here must say when talking about this thread. :lol: Can only apoligise. :(

Id rather it was mate...new thread and all.

Be good to see St. Johnstone make a little run in Europe but your most likely right RF

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Love to see St Johnstone make it to group stages but very doubtful it will happen but its fitba so you just never know

Oh and mon the Albion Rovers !!! ( the coatbrig provos ) ( worst team ever in Scotland apart from Cowdenbeath or East Stirling )

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

i wanted to reply to a few posts before it got locked hey ho, if you dont mind me saying,no i dont think any other club doing this is cretins, the lee rigby banner & i repeat was a nice gesture & there was no singing from us about the lad il end it here if you dont mind me saying that you''ll not hear any more from me & il get back on topic............. RIP Lee

anyhow i think we celtic have went backwards with the loss of wanyama & hooper we need to replace them hopefully our scouts are doing their work finding a couple of gems which will have the same kinda fee wanyama & hoops got sold for

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

i do theve been saying RF & wee fergus are a pair of crackpots & only dimitri has been talking sense throughout the thread,...appology accepted ;)

when izzit ah might choon in?

I just turned it over to check the score when sevco scored

Handball btw by the sevco defender in his own half in build up to goal but went unpunished ( shocked at that tbh ) :whistling:

How does that song go again..." get by with a little help from my friends " lol

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

I just turned it over to check the score when sevco scored

Handball btw by the sevco defender in his own half in build up to goal but went unpunished ( shocked at that tbh ) :whistling:

How does that song go again..." get by with a little help from my friends " lol

aww they on just now who they playing? canni turn it over as the weans are watching some shite on the telly

Archived