Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Barclays Premier League Talk 2013-14

Back to the comments of Jeremy peace........Albion are a club I have a lot of time for and as founder members of the league and winners of 5 fa cups, 1 league cup and one league title they sit joint 14th with leeds in the list of honours won by English clubs so they are worthy members of the top division, I certainly prefer them to that shower of shite in small heath.

And most baggies I meet are decent lads........again more than can me said for that other lot.

I know a few baggies fans, one in particular is a t**t. And he's deluded to boot, reckons they were top four before money took over football. You can't insult people that stupid

mzjj.jpg

I know a few baggies fans, one in particular is a t**t. And he's deluded to boot, reckons they were top four before money took over football. You can't insult people that stupid

All clubs have 'em rich.

And stevo I reckon the goal you are talking about was against Ipswich....the holte was still terracing and I was stood there with my 3 year old son at his 1st match, the noise was so loud when that goal went in that my son shat himself and it took me about 10 minutes to stop him crying.

All clubs have 'em rich.

And stevo I reckon the goal you are talking about was against Ipswich....the holte was still terracing and I was stood there with my 3 year old son at his 1st match, the noise was so loud when that goal went in that my son shat himself and it took me about 10 minutes to stop him crying.

found it on youtube

its goal #2

but goal #1 i had forgotten completely about which is amazing (i was 12 lol)

newcomer.png

95k Aussies turned up to watch my team win 2-0 this morrnin, gerrard and aspas scored.

Spurs lost 3-1 to Sunderland. That's how they are without Bale.

Whilst our issue over Benteke looks put to bed both ManU and Spuds seem to be fighting tooth and nail to keep Rooney and Bale. Spanish media are reporting Bale has already agreed terms with Real Madrid and are pressuring Spuds to sale for 70m. Rooney looks prepared to sulk as he can't get the move he wanta either. Going to be watching these with interest. Spuds have proven how vulnerable they are without Bale last year.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Sick of hearing about Suarez - 40m is a good price for him, i think it's more of what people are smoking at Anfield

Man City paid 38m for Aguero who was younger and in my eyes a better finisher, doesnt start biting people and getting on the front page every few months.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

That advert puts Suarez's price up at least another 5m.