FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclays Premier League Talk 2013-14

avstu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoke f.c are to invest some of the new tv money in providing free yes free away travel to all prem league games.

Well done stoke, take note the premier league

It's nice to know not all the extra money is going to over paid players or their agents.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

I remember seeing that on New-606-West Bromwich Albion (that Site is stuffed with Baggies).

The headline is very true and worth repeating :

West Bromwich Albion chairman:

"We're a mid-table Championship club that is massively over-performing."

... We know, You know, You know We know, We know You know We know ... Boing Boing, Bump ! laugh.gif

AVFC RFC SAFC

2-0 raheem with another goal and a clean sheet, pitch was a disgrace. crowd was fantastic singing all the liverpool songs

Sorry morerattled but I must correct you , the crowd were fantastic singing all of the Liverpool song !

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Back to the comments of Jeremy peace........Albion are a club I have a lot of time for and as founder members of the league and winners of 5 fa cups, 1 league cup and one league title they sit joint 14th with leeds in the list of honours won by English clubs so they are worthy members of the top division, I certainly prefer them to that shower of shite in small heath.

And most baggies I meet are decent lads........again more than can me said for that other lot.

Back to the comments of Jeremy peace........Albion are a club I have a lot of time for and as founder members of the league and winners of 5 fa cups, 1 league cup and one league title they sit joint 14th with leeds in the list of honours won by English clubs so they are worthy members of the top division, I certainly prefer them to that shower of shite in small heath.

And most baggies I meet are decent lads........again more than can me said for that other lot.

never met a baggies fan, but my best rated striker for the rep of ireland is shane long, and puts a smile on my face when he scores, unless its against villa!!!

though in saying all that it was a welsh man that got me supporting villa when he lobbed the keeper from around the halfway line.... dean saunders, dont ask me who it was against but i think it was 1992 :D prolly against the baggies lol

newcomer.png

LFC raheem sterlings new hair-do :dam: honestly wtf is the matter with young players nowadays if i was their manager id tell him to shave that f**cking off & stop acting like a c**t sfe8op.jpg
What a cock!

Archived