FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclays Premier League Talk 2013-14

avstu

I already know what some people will say, but how on earth are Fulham worth £200million?!! They don't exactly have assets like a 60,000 stadium or state of the art facilities do they.

Lovely piece of real estate right on the thames.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lovely piece of real estate right on the thames.
Oh yes...and then promise a new stadium....just dont say where!!!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I will gladly allow the English to start taking over American Football. Start with the Browns please! The new owner is currently under investigation by the government for some shady buisness dealings with his chain of truck stops.

And Empire is right, Khan is a joke of an owner in the NFL. Sideways move at best for Fulham. Does the Jacko statue stay?

Browns fans aren't very lucky are they lol

mzjj.jpg

Browns fans aren't very lucky are they lol

Nope! LOL

God Hates Cleveland

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

runs like a girl as well

i dont mind players with iconic hair styles like valderama,baggio or gullitt but they had a bit of style & charisma about them,now players players are getting thses daft hair styles covered in tats,fake tan etc just like thon cunts from the only way is essex

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I agree with Dimitri, that the above player looks a total dickhead, but it has reminded me of two hairy precedents.

1} Ron Saunders telling Brian Little to get his hair cut ... and ...

2} Bruch Rioch's father (a Major in the Army, I think) telling Bruce to get his hair cut before the 1971 League Cup Final.

Brian Little disobeyed orders, Bruce Rioch obeyed orders. laugh.gif ... but hairy or not, both served Aston Villa well. thumbup.gif

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived