Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Barclays Premier League Talk 2013-14

I already know what some people will say, but how on earth are Fulham worth £200million?!! They don't exactly have assets like a 60,000 stadium or state of the art facilities do they.

Lovely piece of real estate right on the thames.

Lovely piece of real estate right on the thames.
Oh yes...and then promise a new stadium....just dont say where!!!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I will gladly allow the English to start taking over American Football. Start with the Browns please! The new owner is currently under investigation by the government for some shady buisness dealings with his chain of truck stops.

And Empire is right, Khan is a joke of an owner in the NFL. Sideways move at best for Fulham. Does the Jacko statue stay?

Browns fans aren't very lucky are they lol

mzjj.jpg

Browns fans aren't very lucky are they lol

Nope! LOL

God Hates Cleveland

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Everyone hates Cleveland :lol:

Very surprised by the price tag for FUlham! Even with them being on the Thames

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

LFC raheem sterlings new hair-do :dam: honestly wtf is the matter with young players nowadays if i was their manager id tell him to shave that f**cking off & stop acting like a c**t

sfe8op.jpg

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

runs like a girl as well

i dont mind players with iconic hair styles like valderama,baggio or gullitt but they had a bit of style & charisma about them,now players players are getting thses daft hair styles covered in tats,fake tan etc just like thon cunts from the only way is essex

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I agree with Dimitri, that the above player looks a total dickhead, but it has reminded me of two hairy precedents.

1} Ron Saunders telling Brian Little to get his hair cut ... and ...

2} Bruch Rioch's father (a Major in the Army, I think) telling Bruce to get his hair cut before the 1971 League Cup Final.

Brian Little disobeyed orders, Bruce Rioch obeyed orders. laugh.gif ... but hairy or not, both served Aston Villa well. thumbup.gif

AVFC RFC SAFC