FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclays Premier League Talk 2013-14

avstu

If Fellaini and Baines leave, I would drop Everton 6-7 places. Even with them I'm not sure Martinez can get a club to finish 8th.

Agree 100% that Pullis leaving Stoke will be similar to McCarthy leaving Wolves. I've never held back my belief that Hughes is sh*t and overrated.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Fellaini and Baines leave, I would drop Everton 6-7 places. Even with them I'm not sure Martinez can get a club to finish 8th.

Agree 100% that Pullis leaving Stoke will be similar to McCarthy leaving Wolves. I've never held back my belief that Hughes is sh*t and overrated.

I'll update it after the transfer window but I think Martinez will pick up where Moyes left off. Losing those two would be huge, so I would have to agree with you there. Bale, Rooney, and Suarez potentially leaving could really shake things up.

Hull City are to be renamed Hull City Tigers... Jesus wept.

http://www.theguardian.com/p/3hqnz/tw

what the fudge?!!!!! Have we become all American all of a sudden?

Will be the Tottenham Hotshots next!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Liverpool footballer Raheem Sterling has been charged with assault following an incident on Merseyside.

The player, who made his debut for England last year, was arrested at about 22:30 BST on Thursday in the Page Moss area of Huyton.

He pleaded not guilty to the charge of common assault at Liverpool Magistrates' Court.

The 18-year-old was bailed ahead of a trial at the same court on 20 September.

Liverpool footballer Raheem Sterling has been charged with assault following an incident on Merseyside. The player, who made his debut for England last year, was arrested at about 22:30 BST on Thursday in the Page Moss area of Huyton. He pleaded not guilty to the charge of common assault at Liverpool Magistrates' Court. The 18-year-old was bailed ahead of a trial at the same court on 20 September.
Why do these young players get involved in sh*t like this ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Sadly reminds me of a student who use to work for me. Had his heart set on RAF pilot and was accepted for his commission after Uni...when out that night to celebrate, got drunk and drove home. You can guess the rest. Career gone in a idiotic second.

Trouble is we were all young once, and these guys have fame and money in their laps to content with too. Rush of blood and it's with you for life.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Football careers don't last long anyway and some just cant control themselves.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Look at the NFL player here.... Going to jail for murder. All the money in the world. Wankers
They don't change either, in 2001 John Terry was charged foe something in a Knightsbridge club, he hasn't changed :wank2:

image.png

Archived