FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclays Premier League Talk 2013-14

avstu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

`addblock + for firefox gets rid of em

fowler nearly scored and suarez got cheers. gerrard is a wonderful player, still got a few years left in him with good contribution to the team. Hopefully he raises the million he wants for his charity

Little Brasila will be the the "pull strings" for Liverpool this season, if he started the way he ended, you'll be aight.

Hope he scores more goals though.

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

expect more goals from him but I doubt he will be prolific, key player for us and aspas looks quality addition

I'm confident the liverpool squad should have enough in it for challenge of 4th if suarez stays, little concerned with the set up regarding being vulnerable to the counter. I reckon that could be tweaked even if nobody comes in as I think it's more the system than the players that contribute to the vulnerability. better players will improve us obviously

should be flat track bullying teams, no excuse with that squad tbh, improve results against the teams in and around us will be key to closing the gap to arsenal and spurs

raheem has looked glorious, plenty of time for him to improve, playing too many games and carrying an injury had his season tail off last campaign. good impact sub to test tired defenses and in matches where the game is stretched

clean sheets and attractive scoring football from all 5 outings, good signs is what I take from the less competitive pre season games so far

Arsenal v Napili - 0-2 atm, Arsenal looking average, typical passing game few chances. They will struggle with Flappyhandski between the sticks, Given would be an improvement - hint Mr Wenger!

Bale pretty much a Real player imo, i read a couple of things today saying he has said he will never play for spurs again? weekend press is never anything to take as red, but its only a matter of time now surely?

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Arsenal could be so good. a world class keeper, centre back, fabregas back and a quality striker is all they need imo to be a real force. They have the money nut Wenger doesn't want to spend!

mzjj.jpg

Talk in the transfer thread has inspired me to post my predictions for how the league will shake out this year.

1. Manchester City

2. Chelsea

3. Manchester United

4. Spurs

5. Arsenal

6. Liverpool

7. Swansea

8. Everton

9. Newcastle

10. Aston Villa

11. West Ham

12. Southampton

13. Norwich

14. West Brom

15. Fulham

16. Sunderland

17. Cardiff

18. Stoke

19. Hull City

20. Crystal Palace

All in all, I think I'm probably a little too high with Newcastle but the talent is there. I don't think Everton will struggle with Martinez at the helm..they may fall a little but they are still a very solid team. I think Stoke will struggle without Pulis' rough tactics keeping them in games. Predicting 6-20 is a crapshoot for the most part. Even the top 5 is pretty tough when it comes to the order with all of the manager changes mainly in Manchester. I believe Mourinho inherited a very talented team with a ton of potential so I'm big on Chelsea this year.

Talk in the transfer thread has inspired me to post my predictions for how the league will shake out this year. 1. Manchester City 2. Chelsea 3. Manchester United 4. Spurs 5. Arsenal 6. Liverpool 7. Swansea 8. Everton 9. Newcastle 10. Aston Villa 11. West Ham 12. Southampton 13. Norwich 14. West Brom 15. Fulham 16. Sunderland 17. Cardiff 18. Stoke 19. Hull City 20. Crystal Palace All in all, I think I'm probably a little too high with Newcastle but the talent is there. I don't think Everton will struggle with Martinez at the helm..they may fall a little but they are still a very solid team. I think Stoke will struggle without Pulis' rough tactics keeping them in games. Predicting 6-20 is a crapshoot for the most part. Even the top 5 is pretty tough when it comes to the order with all of the manager changes mainly in Manchester. I believe Mourinho inherited a very talented team with a ton of potential so I'm big on Chelsea this year.
If I was gonna predict it wouldn't be far off that . Think stoke getting rid of pullis will be simular to mc carthy at wolves

Archived