FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Barclays Premier League Talk 2013-14

avstu

Norwich 20th? Doubt that one. Van Woflswinkel in for Holt is a big upgrade. If Ruddy stays healthy, that club will be fine. Ruddy getting injured was a big reason for their late struggles last season IMO.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad. I think Stoke will struggle without Pulis...I actually think his rough style kept them in the league. Like Jay said, I don't think Norwich gets relegated...no way they are the worst team in the PL. IMO, City has too much talent and is almost a surefire lock for a top 4 finish.

We may (most do) disagree with Nunny's predictions, in whole or in part, but fair play to him.

He has looked at all the teams, done an analysis on each team and reached his conclusions.

Plus 1 for a comprehensive posting.

Nunny's Premier League predictions (by placings)

Tottenham Hotspur - 1st
Chelsea - 2nd
Manchester United - 3rd
Liverpool - 4th
Manchester City - 5th
Arsenal - 6th
Swansea City - 7th
Southampton - 8th
Sunderland - 9th
ASTON VILLA - 10th
West Ham United - 11th
West Brom - 12th
Newcastle United - 13th
Stoke City - 14th
Everton - 15th
Cardiff City - 16th
Crystal Palace - 17th
Fulham - 18th
Hull City - 19th
Norwich City - 20th

AVFC RFC SAFC

Is there anything that anyone agrees with on my analysis?

I'm good with us finishing 10th. Seems possible and realistic.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

I predict (hope) at least 9th for Aston Villa this Season, but 10th might be more realistic.

As for the other teams, I am not minded to analyse their prospects, except for Tottenham.

If Tottenham lose Gareth Bale to Real Madrid, a top four placing would probably be out of reach, although it would be feasible with GB in the team. With or without GB, Champions looks a step too far.

Just be above Arsenal come May 2014 !

AVFC RFC SAFC

I predict (hope) at least 9th for Aston Villa this Season, but 10th might be more realistic. As for the other teams, I am not minded to analyse their prospects, except for Tottenham. If Tottenham lose Gareth Bale to Real Madrid, a top four placing would probably be out of reach, although it would be feasible with GB in the team. With or without GB, Champions looks a step too far. Just be above Arsenal come May 2014 !
Would settle for 9th from bottom ?

funniest.gif

Would settle for 9th from bottom ?

Ninth from top, but 11th would be an improvement on 15th, which was an improvement on 16th.

Just ensure AVFC is rising and not falling ! finger-x.jpgthumbup.gif

AVFC RFC SAFC

Ninth from top, but 11th would be an improvement on 15th, which was an improvement on 16th. Just ensure AVFC is rising and not falling ! finger-x.jpgthumbup.gif
And a good FA cup run ,, or season will be a lilltle subdued towards end !,lol

funniest.gif

I think your close at the bottom of the table apart from Norwich, I think palace hull and Fulham. The top is hard to call, with the exception of arsenal the rest of last seasons top 7 have either lost their manager or are in the process of losing their star player.

A month left in the transfer window so a lot can change but I reckon Chelsea for the title and if anyone will drop out of the current top 4 it could be united, the loss of fergie is huge and the effects could be greater than many think as the united squad is not a great one.

Archived