Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Antonio Luna (2013-15)

40 posts in this topic

Can't see him getting back in the picture at villa- woeful last season , I'd rather keep bennett.

Can't see him getting back in the picture at villa- woeful last season , I'd rather keep bennett.

Agree i feel bennett has more potential out of the two and seems to be doing ok at brighton but we need a decent left back to challenge cissoko i feel can bennett step up? . Im not sure if luna will make it at villa he seemed homesick tbf if he does go we will not lose much on him.

Funny was just thinking about him the other day and had a look up and evidently he's not made a start at Hellas Verona? If thats true then no hope.....

Funny was just thinking about him the other day and had a look up and evidently he's not made a start at Hellas Verona? If thats true then no hope.....

Was you having a dump at the time mate ?

Agree i feel bennett has more potential out of the two and seems to be doing ok at brighton but we need a decent left back to challenge cissoko i feel can bennett step up? . Im not sure if luna will make it at villa he seemed homesick tbf if he does go we will not lose much on him.

but if you add up all Lamberts buys who are shockingly shite,them £2 plus mils add up!!!,we will lose on every sale bar,Tekers.Funny how he dismisses all his signings very quickly indeed,then bench rots them or fucks them off......................Good man management!!!

According to Spanish reports his loan at Hellas will probably get terminated very soon with a number of Spanish clubs very keen on taking him on loan for the rest of the season with an option to buy.

Did anyone else have a clue he had gone on loan to a Serie B club? I just discovered it today by coincidence

He will be joining Eibar on a permanent deal tomorrow. Good move for all parties involved and again great business from Sherwood and the rest of the management.

The Lambert cull continues then. Good to see.

Brilliant first game and then fell apart. Just wasnt good enough. Good to get these players off the wage bill

how much we get for him?

Eibar dont have much money so i would assume it was a free transfer

Eibar dont have much money so i would assume it was a free transfer

Most likely. I read we cancelled the contract like we did with Helenius and will probably do with Given.

So much for those people (not on this forum) who stated that we would make a profit on most of Lambert's signings because they didn't cost much.

Sherwood has clearly identified that most of Lambert's squad isn't good enough so we must surely have several signings lined up to replace those leaving?

Brilliant first game and then fell apart. Just wasnt good enough. Good to get these players off the wage bill

Spot on. Too bad really.