Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Antonio Luna (2013-15)

Dont know much about him, will have a read around about him, hope he is someone in the mould of Jordi Alba, could be something special.

Just to let you know, he's confirmed on Twitter that he'll be wearing the number 14

Saw KEA wearing 19 today while all the other wore "their numbers" ... is he switching and taking Stan's number?

Btw his twitter account is not verified ... maybe fake ...

Saw KEA wearing 19 today while all the other wore "their numbers" ... is he switching and taking Stan's number?

Btw his twitter account is not verified ... maybe fake ...

Not the most prestigious player so I doubt he will get verified tbh but he's had the account a while, its not a new one. I'm surprised we haven't retired the number 19 yet tbh. To replace petrov with el Ahmadi is a disgrace

from what i have heard from those who were at the 2 games in Germany Luna looked the business!

Hope he does well for Villa but i think Bennett will be Villa left back on the 17th august but i could be wrong!