avstu

07. Leandro Bacuna

I like him a great deal as a player but see him as a squad member and don't see right back as his best position. He shouldn't be a starter there for us, IMO, and we need to sign another right back.

No problems with him getting a five year deal though. He's only young (24 tomorrow) and will be probably at the kind of age where he's at his peak as a player at the end of that five years. It's not an unnecessary gamble compared to giving him a three or four year deal. Where a five year deal is daft it is when you're giving a 35 year old, injury prone goal keeper one like McLeish did with Given.

I like bacuna he is a versatile player, and has been stated has been asked to play in a lot of positions. Even if he was a squad player he would be useful to have and he is only young ,so can learn more. Glad he has signed a new deal and shows we want to keep players together for the long term. My only concern is some players like weimann and gabby went off the boil when they signed new long term deals,hopefully this is not the case and they lose ambition.

LionHeart82    6

So Stan apparently spotted our Leandro at B'ham Airport just casually messing about on his hover board, joking around before he departed for Holland.

Made me wonder if they can make a hover board big enough for AVFC to hover above the relegation places for the rest of the season

But back to Leandro. I hate hearing stories about players enjoying themselves when we are playing as sh*t as we are.

They deserve no fun time lol

Perth Villan    76

Glad to see that he is taking relegation seriously!!! These overpaid wankers don't give a flying fcuk about the supporters. They need a reality check in life instead of pocketing heaps of cash every week. It would not enter their heads that some supporters are doing it hard and spending hard earned cash to go and see the Villa. I have the greatest respect for the supporters who do that. UTV

Ave    33

Can't tell you how many times I've seen him jogging back on defense. Loser.

avstu    216

Can't slate him for having a personal life and having some down time.

dorset lion    356
13 hours ago, avstu said:

Can't slate him for having a personal life and having some down time.

No you can't but don't you think posting that online at the present time is taking the p*ss ? that is of course assuming he has recently posted it.

avstu    216
On 11 January 2016 at 8:09 PM, dorset lion said:

No you can't but don't you think posting that online at the present time is taking the p*ss ? that is of course assuming he has recently posted it.

Not really no. It's his PERSONAL Instagram. He can post what he likes, anyone of us. What I thought was taking the p*ss, was the idiots who were slating his daughter. So embarrassing from a fan point of view.

Loyalvillan    584
16 hours ago, avstu said:

Not really no. It's his PERSONAL Instagram. He can post what he likes, anyone of us. What I thought was taking the p*ss, was the idiots who were slating his daughter. So embarrassing from a fan point of view.

Have to agree on this!! i can look one many Villa Fans facebook and see happy smiling faces and them having a good time!! and it means more to us than them!!

Its just having ago for the sake if it imo!! leave him alone!! not the best player out there but one of our most constant not bad players!! loo

CornyAVFC    32

I see this eejit has told Dutch press hes looking a move from VP, and wants to be playing Champions League football in 2 years. Tell ya what, ill fcuking drive ya there myself if we can get a club stupid enough to take you, ya clown. Must be good gear hes been smokin!!

AnneMc    265
1 hour ago, CornyAVFC said:

I see this eejit has told Dutch press hes looking a move from VP, and wants to be playing Champions League football in 2 years. Tell ya what, ill fcuking drive ya there myself if we can get a club stupid enough to take you, ya clown. Must be good gear hes been smokin!!

Playing it where? On his XBox?

Patrick    170

look at the face of the champions league c**t when the full time whistle was blown 

CgLTHS0WIAEjWxc.jpg

Zeewulf    33

Don't see it as a blessing in disguise. Yes, he shouldn't have done it. But at least you could see he was 100% committed to winning that game, something our team has been sorely missing....

Patrick    170
9 minutes ago, Zeewulf said:

Don't see it as a blessing in disguise. Yes, he shouldn't have done it. But at least you could see he was 100% committed to winning that game, something our team has been sorely missing....

yes i was sitting in the lower doug ellis by the away fans last week right by where  bacuna got sent off , It was obviously our throw in . I dont know how the linesman gave it to them , at such a crucial time too when we were hanging on during stoppage time. , no wonder bacuna was furious , it could easily have led to a Derby goal