Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Aleksandar Tonev

42 posts in this topic

see whats happens when you spend even a shirt time in Scotland surrounded by Jocks!! ;)

see whats happens when you spend even a shirt time in Scotland surrounded by Jocks!! ;)

he learned all that sh*t in brummie ma man :whistling: .........glasgow isnt used to this sort of racial hatred tut tut :UGH:

he learned all that sh*t in brummie ma man :whistling: .........glasgow isnt used to this sort of racial hatred tut tut :UGH:

yeah right, no religious issues in Scotland at all!! ha

One man's word against another's ... were there any witnesses that overheard it ?

One man's word against another's ... were there any witnesses that overheard it ?

even though i dont like tonev as a player, u cant help but feel he was hard done by here, sfa just made an example of him......

no,i dont think so anyway,..thats whats strange about it

logan....tonev called me a Bl*ck b'stard

tonev....no i didnt

sfa........ok,7match ban

lol

Sell the racist cu*t

cant see any club paying a penny for him

especially if they have black players

tonev is one of the worst players i have ever seen at villa park

best option is sack him

what a waste of a signing for villa & a loan signing for celtic,we need to cut or losses & get rid asap

what a waste of a signing for villa & a loan signing for celtic,we need to cut or losses & get rid asap

Agree mate looking the best solution all round with villa not wanting him and celtic neither after his racial incident.

Agree mate looking the best solution all round with villa not wanting him and celtic neither after his racial incident.

tbf mate none of us knows if he's done it its tonevs word against shane logans word,theyre was no witnesses,..so very unfair to be found guilty im more disapointed in celtic not going to town with the sfa,...he wont make it at villa or celtic im afraid

tbf mate none of us knows if he's done it its tonevs word against shane logans word,theyre was no witnesses,..so very unfair to be found guilty im more disapointed in celtic not going to town with the sfa,...he wont make it at villa or celtic im afraid

Agree mate we cant judge as none of us no what went down fully maybe he is innocent who knows? .Dissapointing for both clubs things are not working out i agree.

Agree mate we cant judge as none of us no what went down fully maybe he is innocent who knows? .Dissapointing for both clubs things are not working out i agree.

aye he might have or not only tonev & logan know what happened,

Has left to join Serie A side Frosinone

N'Zogbia, Senderos, Richardson, Gabby and Guzan next Tim and Tom