Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brainfry

Nicklas Helenius (2013-15)

henselva    3

Not much to read into, he only tweeted he's getting better. So maybe he's not back to full fitness, he's played 7 and scored 3 this season. As far as we know he's still a Villa-player? Season long loan are the words, so I guess Lambo has the opportunity to get him back if he starts firing on all cylinders again :)

said he doesnt want to come back now. oh well. dont think he would get in the team so i understand him wanting to stay where he is able to get a game.

adios

Peever    238

said he doesnt want to come back now. oh well. dont think he would get in the team so i understand him wanting to stay where he is able to get a game.

adios

Where you read that?

Jayemdubbya    175

All that's left is for someone to p*ss and moan how Lambert wasted a million pounds on him and then we can close this.

We paid more for Wayne Routeledge (£1.5M vs £1.2M) who played even less (3 apps vs 2) and no one batted an eye when he was sent packing because that's when Lerner used to actually open his wallet. I miss the days when we could take a £1M or so gamble on a player like Helenius and if it didn't work, no big deal because £1M was peanuts.

Helenius will forever live in Villa infamy has the guy who got pantsed in the league cup. Thanks for the memory Nik!